Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Summary~

It's December already! Woo!!!

Can't wait! For next year to come... then can go back home~~ =)

I really miss home loh... But I miss my friends here as well... Starting to get really close with some of my friends already... hehehe

December means the final month of a year. It is the conclusion of everything that has happened in a year.

In this post, I'll try to summarize what has been happening to me for the past eleven months...

January to Early March - I have been playing and relaxing the whole time~~ so fun lah, nothing to do at all~~ hahahahahaha...

Left Brunei and came to Kuching for the first time on 18th March 2009... I missed my Bruneian friends a lot lah~~~ Can't wait to go back and talk to them again... I wonder if there's been a wall being built around us?

March until Late June - My foundation in Engineering/Science began on 23rd March this year. This is the month when I couldn't focus on my studies at all. Met a lot of people, and had been living my life the way I shouldn't be. Made some friends, and had lost some as well. There has been tears, joy and anger throughout these months.

Despair and disappointment filled my life as I began to miss home more and more as time went by.

July to Early August - Went back home~~~ Enjoyed my life with my family a lot. Couldn't hang out with my friends because of H1N1 that time... I wondered if my friends have missed me? I wonder are they angry at me for not contacting them? But I have my own reasons though...

August to November - my second semester of foundation began. Failed one of the subjects of my previous semester, and had been very down for the first few days of my second semester. Through some good friends which I have met online, (Christian & Mashieta), whom they've told me to live strongly and keep moving on no matter what happened, I managed to continue struggling for my foundation.

Currently - Now... I'm taking my "Summer Semester" subjects, the "Compulsory Subjects"... they are not too bad... but not enjoyable as well... Currently, I am waiting for my MPW (the abbreviation for the Malay translation for "Compulsory Subjects") to finish. Then, exam, and then go home~~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment