Sunday, December 6, 2009

IMY

Have you ever been in a relationship where you seriously want to be with someone, but can't because of certain circumstances?

Be it exes, distance or whatever, there's bound to be something in the way.

I don't like it.

I don't like it at all.

Why couldn't a pair of couple just be in love with no other people/stuff interfering?

"Ik ben bereid om een derde partij te doen. . . Maar we hebben goede resultaten?"

I posted this in as my status today. It means... "I don't mind being the third party, but will this result in a good ending?"

More or less the same meaning. Coz I typed this in Chinese, and translated it to Dutch (I think; couldn't remember).

Grr... I feel like a bitch. So desperate for love, but knows deep down inside I can't have one.

I don't wanna be a third party, and spoil everything for them. They are a happy couple; a perfect match... I don't wanna separate them, nor do I have the strength or ability to do so.

But it hurts me every time I look at that person, knowing that we couldn't be together.

Grr... why is this happening? Things weren't like this! They weren't like this during the previous semester! Maybe we weren't supposed to have known each other... Maybe I shouldn't have joined SDC, then I wouldn't have met them. And then he'd still be hating me and she'd never have known me at all.

But what's the use of bull-ing right? What's past is past, and I can never turn back time to go back to the past and tell myself, "Don't do it. Don't join the freaking Dance Club."

=\

I hate it. I hate it whenever I'm in love or whether it's just a crush, the person MUST be the wrong one for me. Why? God is sadistic enough? ==

Sigh... I can't help but to miss you a lot... And damn how I wish I could resist you... I don't care if you know or not, I just wanna say, "I Miss You"......

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment