Tuesday, December 8, 2009

がんばって!!!

Okay, there are something better to do other than missing someone I shouldn't.

It's a brand new week already, and like I have promised, I will start on my assignments.

And, since next week will be the Mid-Sem Exam, it also means I'll use my time to revise the boring Malaysian Studies and the interesting Moral Studies... Plus. Bahasa Kebangasaan A... Damn... 3 exams in 3 days...

Hahaha... good oso... Will make myself busy... So that I won't think other unnecessary things... hohoho... XD

First, do my Malaysian Studies assignment, then, Moral. After Mid-Sem Exam baru do my BKA assignment... Hohoho~~ XD

Tata~ Surely will be a heck of a three weeks starting today... hehehe...

Will start listening to music all day and all night long to keep myself going on... hahaha

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment