Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas!

Merry Christmas people! Erm... by the time I'm typing this, it's already the 26th of December, 2009... O.o

hehehe...

Never mind lah! hahaha

Last night was a really fun night for me. But coz I was tired, I didn't interact much with my friends. Hehe... funny thing. Coz I didn't do much at all that day!

Hm... is playing with Jessie counted? HAHAHA...

Wee~ went to Aaron aka Duckie's house for a Christmas dinner. The food was NICE!!! =D

But didn't eat much coz was a little tired... Didn't speak much as well... hahaha...

=P

Like I mentioned in my previous post, it's my first time celebrating Christmas. And... it's really cool. =)

I really enjoy the company of these wonderful people. =)

Did I mention that I've bought Christmas gifts? One is for us to exchange gifts with each other, and one is for my sis. hehehe...

The gift exchange was the "peak point" of the whole dinner... Everyone was so excited to see what they get and it was such a happy time~~ =)

I got a freaking cute cat toy~~ It's so cute!!!! =D

Thanks, Ambrose!!! :D

Hehehe... Jin got mine~~ =)

Hope he likes it... hehehe...

Wee~~ after leaving Aaron's house, we went to Jin's house~ Jessie went back home already and so she couldn't make it. Aaron has to send his friends back home and so he couldn't make it as well... hahaha

There, I ate rambutan and drank 100+ ~~ Thanks, Jin~ =)

hehehe...

Woo... Such a memorable night... =)

Too bad Crystal, who had food poisoning, couldn't join us... get well soon, girl! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment