Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm Already Gone~

Just now, as I was walking back to my hostel room after going to King Center to have my real late dinner, the song that was played on my outdated phone's music player was Kelly Clarkson's "Already Gone".

And, linking the song title to my current situation, yea. I guess I've really gone away. Away from the silly and impossible love relationship.

In the song, Kelly sings that she left the guy even though he's a good guy and is "perfect", but me, I leave because it's for the better. Hohoho~

And no, I don't think I'm that 伟大, being the one walking away. I walk away because I know I'm wrong. If I don't walk away, there's no way I'm going to be happy... =)

Wee~ I'm really proud of myself for being able to walk away... =P

Hehehe... 2009 is ending... But I still haven't found the one who's for me... =\

Oh well, hopefully 2010 will be better~~ hahaha... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment