Monday, December 21, 2009

Damai Trip~~~

Wee~ On 19th December 2009, I went to one of the greatest places in Kuching. And most probably, my life as well... hehehe...

No exaggeration at all for someone who has never went out... =P

Waking up at around 10.15am, I got ready and only then did I start to pack my stuff that I need to bring over to Damai. And... basically I have brought about 80% of my room over to Damai. Right! Seriously! Coz I seriously have no idea what the heck I should be bringing... hehehe... =P

Sorry to Jin, whose car carried my heavy load... hehehe =P

Went to Open Lab at around 10.30am to meet with Jin and Crystal, who were Facebooking then. Well, nothing to do mah... Everyone's not ready yet... Am I glad that I could wake up early having slept at around 3 or 4am the previous night. "Night" to be exact. Teehee... =P

So... at around 11am or 12pm, after Mey Sien, Adeline, Jessie & Rocky have arrived at the Open Lab, we brought our things to the car and off we went~

We stopped midway in a supermarket, in which some of them bought some food/water/resources, while I pushed the trolly against everyone's will... hehehe... Long time didn't push liao mah... T__T

HAHAHA

After that, we continued our journey towards Damai. Played PSP for awhile, and then got tired and tried to sleep... Jessie & Elmer took lots of pictures in the car (BTW, Jin was driving, with Elmer at the passenger seat and Rocky, Jessie and I sitting at the back while Adeline drove May Sien and Crystal using her car)

The route to Damai was shorter than I have expected. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY shorter. I thought we would be driving for one or two hours at least (yes. At least.) before we could reach there. But we got there in around 45 or 60 minutes. Maybe shorter, maybe longer... I don't know... coz I didn't check the watch... hehehe

The place, is BEAUTIFUL I tell you! Sure, there are mosquitoes and so on, but still... BEAUTIFUL scenery! Upon arriving, we took some pictures, and to tell the truth (which I think everyone knows), I don't like being snapped, but I like taking pictures of other people/stuff. I love it when no one is ready when I snapped the picture (to bring out the beauty of natural poses). hehe... So, if you guys don't look pretty/handsome when I take pictures of you, just forgive me lah... hahaha

The six of us, (Rocky, Elmer, Jin, Jessie, Crystal and I) waited at the sofa there while Adeline and Mey Sien went to check us in. Took more pictures and only 2 or 3 featured me. Weehee~ =D

After settling down in our room, we chillaxed for a while before going to the swimming pool to have some watery fun~ =D

Since I didn't have any swimsuit or whatsoever, I went to the pool with my clothes that I wore from Swinburne. hehe...

At first I hesitated on whether I should go swim/play water, but after seeing Jin, Rocky, Elmer & Mey Sien having so much fun in the pool, I decided to jump in as well. But I broke the rule by entering the pool with my shirt on. ==

The guard told me to take my shirt off (Damn that stalker... so horny... HAHAHA) before going into the pool. =D

In the pool, I was literally spending most of my time trying to 1) float, 2) swim away from Elmer (who is trying very hard to pull my pants... ==)

Playing in the pool is really fun!!! At first Crystal was reluctant to join in, but after I wet her towel (she dropped it after I kept splashing her with water... =P), she said she'd go change into her swimsuit. Jessie didn't swim with us coz she didn't bring her swimsuit (either that, or she doesn't have one. For guys, as long as you wear something from waist down and nothing from waist up, you can go into the pool. But for ladies, they NEED to wear Swimsuit. If not, they can't play. BOOOOOO!!!)

Adeline, on the other hand, was in the adult's pool (yea, we were in the children's pool where it was really shallow for us... hahaha) with her family. After a few good ten minutes or so, we transferred to the adult's pool and played around for 1 more hour I think.. hehehe... So fun lah!! Elmer keep splashing people with his "ulti", say got what area effect... ==

So KNS one him... keep splashing water into people's mouth, eyes and nose... ==

hahaha... But very fun oso... I mean, how often can you live like this, right? Playing around with your friends... =)

After that, someone whom I have forgotten suggested we go to the beach. Since the sun has kinda set a bit (but actually it's because it was about to rain... ==).

At the beach, we didn't get to play much coz, like I mentioned above, it was raining just after we set foot on the beach. ==

Managed to take some pictures while being there, on the beach, before the guard told everyone to come back... =(

hehe... Then after that, we all went back to our room to take shower. Adeline went in first, followed by Jessie & Mey Sien (one of them was first before the other), and then followed by Crystal. If I'm not mistaken, while Crystal was taking her (long) shower, a lot of craziness happened... Well, in the sense of taking pictures. hehe... I wasn't paying much attention because I was playing PSP in the balcony. ==

Lots of (crazy) pictures were taken, and some (literally some) can be found in Facebook. You can view it, but you have to be a friend of mine first... Hohoho... Coz I've set the privacy to "Friends Only". =)

After Crystal was Elmer's turn to shower. At first Elmer and Rocky said they were to take shower together (as in the two of them in one shower)... HAHAHA!!! In the end, Elmer went in first... HAHA!!! Funny eh... The two of them were really "yag" during the two days... HAHAHA

Rocky took his shower after Elmer, and finally me and Jin (being the last). hehe... Then Adeline said her parents (who were also in the same resort but different room) (Duh... our room already got 8 people... HAHAHA) would be eating seafood somewhere (I couldn't remember the name of the place but I saw it on the way back to Swinburne. =D)

And so, left with only 7 of us in the room. Being crazy. And waiting for dinner time to come. HAHA! Surfed the boring and cacat TV channels while waiting for time to go by. Some of them chatted outside, and some continued to take pictures.

I wanted to do my assignment there at Damai, but I don't know if it was just me, or there wasn't any internet access in the room. So... No internet = No way to do research. No research = Cannot do assignment. =\

So... hung around with them, chatted, played and took lots of pictures.

Then at one time all of them (all the other 6) went out the room to have a walk, but I volunteered to stay back because I wanted to guard our things and at the same time, be alone. =P

They came back and the routine began again. hahaha

We played around, laughed and chatted until around 12am...

Adeline watched the NTV7's Live concert while Jin & Crystal watched G Force (at around 10pm I think..)

Jessie talked to Rocky while Elmer played my PSP I think. I forgot what Mey Sien was doing... haha... I even forgot what I was doing... AHAHHAA... XD

And around 11pm, nearing midnight, Jessie & Rocky suggested they wanna go take a walk (aka 'gnitad') I teased the two of them like what that time... hahahaha... so funny... XD

Then the rest of us played cards. =D

Adeline's brother joined us until around 1 or 2am, before we decided to stop playing to find Jessie & Rocky. (It was still raining since the time when we came back from the beach... T__T)

We walked out of the room, and walked around, and found Jessie & Rocky to be safe (thank goodness...) Hung out at the place where the 6 of us were sitting when Adeline checked in for about 5 or 10 minutes before going back to our room and finally decided to call it off a day...

Their plan was to wake up at around 3am to watch the sunrise (which I find to be quite funny for the sun to rise at 3am), but by the time everyone went to bed it was already 2.30 plus I think... So, I didn't sleep loh... Me and Elmer stayed up in the dark. I was playing PSP and he played his FF10 songs. He tried to sleep for awhile before I decided to sleep at around 3am.

But I couldn't sleep at all even though I was sleepy. Probably coz I was sleeping on the floor. hehe... =P

I continued typing my fiction for awhile as Elmer played the PSP.

Finally I knew I have to sleep and so I went to the floor and laid down.

Soon, I heard alarms ringing, but no one woke up. ==

After that, Elmer went to wake them up, but to no avail. ==

hahaha...

Then I slept loh... But the floor was too solid and so I brought my bag (which was stuffed with clothes and so on) to the place where I laid down and slept. My head was resting on my bed, but still, it was uncomfortable. Rolled around for awhile then finally was able to sleep I think.

But then came another problem. The air conditioner was so freaking cold and I was literally shaking in my sleep. ==

Went out to get my towel (which was still wet since just now after I took my shower, which was hours ago... ==) because Rocky (who was awake at that time) suggested I use my towel as my blanket. The coldness of the towel managed to absorb the coldness of my body and I felt better, but after all, it was just a towel and so it is impossible for it to cover my whole body, right?

I could cover my body, but my feet were still exposed. Grr...

And... I have no idea why I woke up in the morning sleeping on the bed with a thick layer of blanket over me... Did I sleepwalk? O.o

hahahahaha...

Donno lah...

In my sleep I could hear Adeline they all saying want to brew some Milo. Blueks. I hate Milo. ==

Have been drinking it every single day ever since kindergarten and have grown sick of it. Blueks. I have never drank Milo in two years I think... =P

In the morning, when I woke up, Elmer was sleeping I think... And Jin was sleeping to my left. Everyone was already awake except for the three of us. hahaha...

After everyone was completely awake, Rocky and Elmer went to eat buffet~~ (Elmer being reluctant to go at first, but was 'forced' to go)

Took more pictures and more laughter surrounded us... =D

Then, before we know it, it was already nearing 12pm, the time when we should check out. Although it was nearing the time, we still didn't want to tidy the room up! HAHAHA!!! Took our sweet sweet time taking pictures gok!!! Sweat! HAHAHA...

Then, by the time we're leaving, everyone's camera was either full (memory) or dead (battery)...

Poor Adeline dropped her camera into the sea just now when she, Jessie and Mey Sien, together with Crystal and Evon were at the beach. Not only that, Adeline even scratched her ankle! =(

So... we checked out at around 12pm++, and Adeline said her father would want to have lunch with us. Rocky and Elmer have eaten already, but they still went (coz they have to right? If not, who's gonna send them back? HAHA)

Drove away from Damai (I miss that place already!!!) and went under the Santubong Bridge (if I'm not mistaken) to have our lunch there. Gosh! There are five large plates of dishes waiting for us to finish!

1) Prawns
2) Black-Sauced Chicken
3) Mani Vege
4) 古鲁(?)鱼肉 &
5) Tofu

wow... So full lah!! My peeps and I all thought they would have stopped serving at dish number 3, but who knew came again two more big plates of dishes! HAHA!!!

They are really nice lah, not that we are complaining... =)

Then, after that, Adeline "raced" Jin back to Swinburne! HAHAHA! So funny lah in the car, at the roundabout, when Jin drove off already on the left lane, but on the right lane (which is Adeline's car, with Mey Sien, Crystal and I in it), there was a stupid and timid car in front which refused to drive out even though the upcoming cars are like so far away... ==

Mey Sien, Adeline and I were literally shouting at the driver in front for him/her to drive out, but obviously he/she couldn't hear lah, and we were laughing in the car... hahahaha

In the end, we (as in Adeline's "team") finished first!! HAHAHA!!! We arrived before Jin, who arrived at Swinburne about 3 or 5 minutes later... hahaha...

Because of my heavy luggage, I told them I would put my things in the hostel first before meeting with them again in the Open Lab to continue transferring pictures which we didn't get to finish transferring (duh) just now in Damai.

But when I got to G Block, I saw the gang outside G Block (at the other side, heading the B Block, with me at the cafeteria side). Joined them on the way to B Block and asked Jin why we weren't going up, and he said it's closed. Strange... The Open Lab never closes... (except on public holidays...)

Then, another strange thing. The main doors of B Block are closed (locked). But Adeline managed to push one of the door in and we walked in... =P

Asked the guard if Open Lab was open, and he said no. Asked him why, he said donno... ==

So, May Sien suggested we just do it in the Student Lounge above MPH...

SO DAMN HOT lah that place! No aircon! HAHAHA!!!

Managed to transfer all of the pictures into my laptop (according to Jessie, the total pictures are 1.71GB... O.o)

One scary experience was that I accidentally inserted Crystal's camera's memory card wrongly into the card reader but luckily Jessie was able to get it out. Not too shabby for someone who's labelled as "Noob", right? hahaha

After that, went back to hostel... took shower... and dozed off...

hahaha...

alright, that sums up the two unforgettable days of my life here in Kuching... =)

Can't wait to hang out again!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment