Saturday, December 5, 2009

NEW MOON~~~

wee~ today went to watch Twilight: New Moon with 9 other friends, namely, with alphabetical order, Aaron, Adeline, Alvin, Andy, Crystal, Jessie, Jin, Joane, me (Joey) and Rocky... hehehe

The movie, before I watched it, I've heard A LOT of bad comments and bad reviews about it, and so I have have those not-so-pleasant thoughts about the movie... Like, is it worth my RM11? And... it is any better than Twilight, which sucked like hell? O.o

But after watching the movie, I was actually... pleased. =)

The movie, although started boringly, is actually good after Edward left... Lolz

Only one thing about the movie, and that is the scriptwriters have totally ruined the script. Their conversations (the characters) are stupidly written and it doesn't sound like they're talking to each other... It was like some random moments of the scenario...

But I do like some of the conversation, like Rosalie telling something about her past... ;)

Can't wait for Rosalie to tell how she was turned into a vamp in "Eclipse"... =)

Gosh, now that I'm actually delighted at how "New Moon" is captured, I'm now anticipating "Eclipse"!!! =D

Hopefully the same team is involved in "Eclipse", but change the scriptwriters, please? Lolz...

Ooh, I love New Moon~~ =D

And yea, I enjoy watching Dakota Fanning as Jane in the movie... She's such a great actress... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment