Friday, December 11, 2009

Music~

MCR!!! I'm currently addicted to their songs~~ =D

From their album "The Black Parade" only though... teehehehe...

The album might be old (it was released back in 2006), but the songs are just so nice... XD

In Chinese there is a saying which is, "百听不厌", which literally translates into "Doesn't get bored (of it) even after a hundred listens to it"... Yea. Silly translation. But true also... hehehe

However, I don't think I won't get sick of listening to them for a hundred times lah... Depend on how often I listen to them also... If I keep listening to them again and again, then surely I'll get sick easily... I don't know if it's only me or is this general to all of you out there.... hehehe

Wootz! Now I've downloaded some of the albums that I was SOOOO in love with back then... They're surely a good listen when you're sick of listening to the new songs again and again... No offence to the artists, but it's just because I have been listening to them for too many times...

Now that I have those older albums, I can at least reminisce how much I've enjoyed the past music instead of just banging my head into those catchy-but-easily-gotten-sick-of songs... =P

Wee~~ I wanna shout out to Ms. Tata Young (even though you can't hear me) for your three great English albums... :D

Hm... now I should go get myself Sugababes' "Taller In More Ways" album... One of the best as well... Go get it if you're curious. You WON'T be disappointed, I guarantee... Teehee~~ =PP

No comments:

Post a Comment