Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve~

Merry Christmas people~ =D

This year is officially the year that I've actually done SOMETHING during Christmas. Like, literally. Coz, over the past few years, all I ever did were stay at home and just went through Christmas like any other normal days. But this year. WOW.

Well, let's talk about last night first.

It's the 24th December, Christmas Eve. It has got to be one of my busiest day in 2009!!! HAHAHA

The day before, on 23rd, I went to Elmer's house for an overnight stay, and at 9 something am I walked back to Swinburne in order to get the Malaysian Studies assignment done, coz the due date was on Christmas Eve, which was that day itself!

The library was sooooooooooooooooooooo empty that morning. Well, the newly renovated IT section of the library at least. Didn't manage to take pictures of it, but, oh well, there's nothing much difference anyway... It's just a new wall was constructed with plastic planes on it for students to see if the IT section is full or not. That's in my observation at least. =P

Spent about 1.5 hours fixing and editing the report and finally it was done. Something funny happened when we're about to print it ah!!!

I told Adeline that I don't want to print the appendices, since I've never done so since the first semester... XD

But Adeline said just print nia, "意思意思" woh she said... hahaha... So we went to the printer and printed some of the materials loh. Then, there's one page of the "Malaysian Studies" textbook that I wanted to print, and so I tried the traditional method of pressing on the page with the top of the printer but that didn't work. So I pulled the page out (the book was binded) and put it on the tray for printing.

And, after thinking that everything is set, I pressed "Start".

And, as usual, the page on the tray got sucked into the printer and came out about two seconds later. After that, the printed page appears soon after that.

What we didn't expect was after the single piece of paper got ejected, more came out, following it.

I was like, "What the heck?" and then I quickly pressed the "Stop" button after the printing didn't seem to stop.

When I looked, the printer says "111 copies".

Dayyum!!! HAHAHAHA

Poor Adeline wasted about RM1++ on unwanted material... T____T

haha...

After that me, Adeline, Aaron and Crystal went to Manna Zone to eat lunch. We hung out for quite sometime before going to the open lab to check on our Facebook and stuff. Then, Adeline received a call saying Jin is playing badminton in the MPH, and asked if I wanna go. Crystal, Adeline and Aaron went down first, and I was playing a Facebook game that time and would be a waste of time if I quitted in the middle of the game.

When I finished the game, I went to the MPH to find Aaron has gone home, and Crystal's car arrived just a minute after I've arrived at the MPH. Adeline was playing against Jin that time, and I joined in after watching them for about 2 minutes.

But due to the fact that I have just eaten, and Adeline hasn't, I felt my lunch trying to get themselves out of my stomach, and so I rested as soon as Andy has come to the MPH. haha.

They played for awhile before Jin and Andy had to go to class. And came Rocky and Jessie, who wanted to go shopping for Christmas gifts in Hock Lee Centre. Adeline drove the four of us there and Ahem.... Adeline said she saw something... interesting. =)

Adeline and I were supposed to have class at 4.30pm, but we only started to leave the place at around 4.35pm. O.o

HAHAHA!

After going back to Swinburne, Adeline went to buy and A4 envelope for our M'sian Studies' assignment, while Rocky went to Spring to buy his Christmas gift coz he couldn't find any. And Jessie went back home. Hehe...

We went to class at 5pm ah!! HAHAHA... 30 minutes late, but the lecturer didn't even care one... ==

He's just so boring... hahaha... =P

And finally we handed in our assignment~~ =)

I still can't believe that I finished the hardest assignment FIRST! HAHA... XD

Now only have Moral Studies and BM assignments to do... Moral will be handed in on Monday, and BM's deadline is on the 7th week~~ =)

Our BM lecturer is such a cool guy... =)

Then... that night, after our BM class, I went to Spring with Annie and two of her friends, and one of them said she's my classmate in Moral, but I didn't even recognize her at all! AHHAHA

Stayed there until 9.30pm (went there at around 8pm) before going back to Swinburne to fetch my sister, who's working at Iglool at King's Center. And so I walked to King's Center right after I arrived at Swinburne, after accompanying Annie back there.

After fetching my sis, have to go back to Swinburne again... ==

hahaha... Then, after stopping by Swinburne, have to go back to Spring again. Woo... so many walking! HAHAHA!!!

My Christmas present from my sis was a free treat to Iglool ice~~ Wee!!!

OMG. The ice... is SO FREAKING NICE!!! HAHAHA... Now I can totally see why it's so darn expensive for such a small bowl. Okay. Medium bowl. haha...

The ice is like Chicken Floss! HAHAHA... =P

Then, since I've grown so bored of Spring (try spending hours there without knowing what you should do... ==), I walked back to Swinburne to fetch my friend Elmer, who was supposed to be in Spring at that time... But we took different paths and so we couldn't meet. I walked back to Swinburne, but he was at King Center's bridge there... And so I'm basically walking in big circles. Hahaha...

After reaching Spring for the third time, it was just mere minutes before Christmas arrives.

The fireworks were really nice... But my phototaking skills sucked that moment, and the pictures I took were really suckish... ==

Plus, I'm not kinda used to my "new" phone's camera... Normally, when my 5300 snaps a picture, it'll preview immediately, enabling me to take another picture soon enough. But this one, after clicking the snap button, it'll take around 10 seconds before I can take another picture... and the quality ain't that good as well... =\

hahaha...

But, I'm really grateful that my phone is well and alive... hahaha

After the fireworks were over, Elmer and I chillaxed awhile before Vincent and Kelvin with his gang arrived at Spring. They've totally missed the awesome fireworks... hehehe... But Elmer has videoed the whole thing... hahaha

Kelvin and his gang were about to watch "Vampire's Assistant" in MBO at 12.45am. Wow.

Since me, Elmer and Vincent wanted to watch Avatar (such a spontaneous desire... =p), we quickly bought three tickets for "Avatar"~~ =D

We missed the first few minutes coz Elmer wanted to buy an overcharged Coke, and the movie.....

OMG!!! One of the best in 2009!!! Best of the three movies I've watched in 2009!!! HAHAHA

Gosh, I'm so totally in love with the world, Pandora...

Not gonna spoil anything for y'all... mwahahaha

Go watch the movie!!! =D

I don't care if you watch it in 3D or what... just go catch it. =)

The movie started at 12.45am, and ended at 3.30am... Gosh, I almost fell asleep during the movie! HAHAHA

But I managed to finish the movie. :)

Wee!!!

After coming out of the cinema, the three of us (Vincent, Elmer and I) were hungry and someone suggested we go King Center to eat, and then stay at Elmer's house. If I'm not mistaken, that person is me. =P

hahahahaha...

So, after eating, we went to his room and Vincent slept the earliest coz he had to attend a church activity that early morning. After him, was moi to hit the sack, coz I was too tired...

And that was for yesterday... hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment