Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Procrastination~~ XD

As you guys may know, I am lazy. Can't really help being lazy though... It has been a habit since young... Guess I should have been more disciplined... Sometimes I just hate myself for being too... undisciplined...

I mean, when there are obviously things that I should do, because of my lack of discipline, I tend to procrastinate, giving reasons whatsoever not to do it. Even though I may be passionate, but because I'm "LAZY", in the end, I did none of the things and as a result, I got complaints and disagreements from people.

Oh well, I seriously don't know when will I be able to change. I hope I can just suddenly wake up one day and be disciplined... Or there is just someone who I favor, telling me to do it. "It" being things that I want to do, but can't due to my lack of consciousness of the importance of the stuff... =\

Sigh... just some random stuff... hehehe

=P

No need to take this too seriously lah... Just wanna let my mind out... hahaha

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment