Monday, December 7, 2009

100th post

Ain't it funny? *thinking of the Jennifer Lopez's song by the same title*

Last night, as I was updating my blog with sadness in which some of my friends could feel me, I was all but happy and joyful. And now, I'm all joyful and happy but everything else.

I guess you can call me... changeable. A chameleon. Maybe that's what I am. But hey, I have told you guys --at least tried-- that I change my mind/thoughts really easily. I have MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). Yea, sucks. ==

Last night, I missed someone a lot. And to an extend that it hurt me... After seeking guidance from Joanne, who kept on telling me to let that person go, and Syaza, who told me more or less the same thing, I've made a decision, and that is I will let that person go. I don't wanna be the reason a sweet couple breaks up, nor do I wanna live a life where I'm not who I am.

It's stupid of me thinking that it's alright to be the third party in a relationship. I mean. Sure, it'll bring me happiness, but how long will it last right? It's about time I start thinking about the prolonged consequences instead of the ones that are right in front of me. Meaning, I should think about the future instead. Will I really be happy in the end?? I don't think so too...

Although this person has come to my mind several times today, the feeling is different from how it was last night. Last night, as I thought about that person, I was sad and desperate... But now, I'm cool and calm. No longer did I have the lust to own this person anymore.

Today, I've listened to a lot of great tracks... From My Chemical Romance to Tata Young, I'm really happy that my library is finally updated with songs that I might enjoy for now. Seriously. I'm already sick of hearing the same Beyonce, Britney & Lady Gaga songs. Today, as I listen to Tata Young and MCR, I was happy.

One of the most memorable songs was MCR's "I Don't Love You"...

One sentence from its lyrics said, "I don't love you, like I did, yesterday."

Yea, that is so true. I love that sentence to death. Literally! HAHAHA!!!

I think this phrase was the reason I downloaded the whole album today, because, I've heard the whole album before, back in Form 4, which is 2007. But because I've forgotten about the song until today, I have never thought of downloading this fabulous album for myself...

People, if you're into great music, MCR's "The Black Parade" is a must-own. There aren't shouting like Linkin Park's, nor are they disturbing lyrics + music such as Metallica/other rock bands... The lyrics are well-written; witty and awesome, and some songs will definitely touch you in some way...

Then, it's Tata Young. Before I reformatted my laptop, I have had her albums in my library, in which I'd skip some of the songs when they are being played. But now, as I listened to all three of her English albums (I don't do Thai, sorry), I remembered that I was deeply in love with her songs before...

And two of the most touching songs I've ever heard from her are both in her second English album, "Temperature Rising", and the songs are "I Guess I Never Knew My Baby" and "For You I Will".

The lyrics to "I Guess I Never Knew My Baby" is really sad... It's about a couple breaking up, and she sang, "I'm saying I never trusted you the way I should; I guess I never knew my baby; I guess my baby never knew me. And tell me why, we never did the things we could; I guess I never knew my baby; I guess my baby never knew me, at all~"

It's such a sad song, you know? But it's okay if you don't get it. lolz.

And the second one, "For You I Will", it talks about friendship. Well, at least in my point of view. Check out the lyrics. I HAVE to post it here... I've been wanting to share this song for AGES! And now I finally have the chance... Wee~~


Tata Young - For You I Will (Temperature Rising) [2006]



When you're feeling lost in the night
When you feel your world just ain't right
Call on me, I will be waiting
Count on me, I will be there
Anytime the times get too tough
Anytime your best ain't enough
I'll be the one to make it better
I'll be there to protect you, see you through
I'll be there, and there is nothing, I won't do

[Chorus]
I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero, your strength
Anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time
Promise you, for you I will

I will shield your heart from the rain
I won't let no harm come your way
Oh these arms will be your shelter
No these arms won't let you down
If there is a mountain to move
I will move that mountain for you
I'm here for you, I'm here forever
I will be your fortress, tall and strong
I'll keep you safe, I'll stand beside you, right or wrong

[Chorus]

For you I will, lay my life on the line
For you I will fight, hmmm, for you I will die
With every breath, with all my soul
I'll give my word, I'll give it all
Put your faith in me
And I'll do anything

[Chorus]
Promise you, for you I will



I've wanted to sing this song for some time now, but... nah... not a good idea... lolz... hahahhaa

As long as I have the heart then okay liao lah~ hahaah =D

Ahh~~ now downloading G Force, Blu Ray 720p the movie... I can't wait (for the download to finish)!!! XD

HAHAHA!!! I gotta feeling, that I'm gonna be really happy~~ Without you~~ =)

And, WOO HOO!!! This marks my 100th post!!! I can't believe it!!! XD

hehehe... can't wait for my 1000th post... mwahahahahhaah... XD

[Recovering & Happy Joey]

No comments:

Post a Comment