Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Check-List~

Remember this post?

Well, of the ten things being mentioned, until now, I've done 6 of it. Hehehe... Kinda proud of myself... Hohoho~~

=D

The six things that I have done are

2) Watch 2012 with my friends in MBO,

5) Relax

6) Play all day and all night long

7) Blog more frequently (I've done this the most... teehee~~)

9) Make more friends AND FINALLY

10) Learn more things... =D

For number 10 is an obvious one lah... Coz, I have Moral Studies, which has a lot of new words to memorize... teehee~~


Argh~~ Right now, I still haven't found a job, and I haven't edited a song yet, and I haven't drawn anything that I can proudly post in Deviantart. Lolz. (Not that I have drawn anything yet)

I'm still waiting for a chance and a time to cover a song. I really wanna sing!!! And record it down so I know how HORRIBLY I sing... HAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Sigh~~ I wanna do lots of stuff~~ But these stuffs that I do have NOTHING to do with my current Summer Semester at all... AT ALL!!! ==

No comments:

Post a Comment