Monday, November 16, 2009

List of songs I wanna cover!!!

Well, the title speaks for itself, and during the MPWs, I'm SO GONNA sing these songs... =P

Whether or not I'll post them up in Youtube or whatever will be deduced through some close friends and the final result... Hohohoho~~

There you go, the songs I wanna sing... hehehe (I got more or less the instrumentals liao... =P)

(Oh, btw, they are not in the order in which I'll be singing... Hohohoo~)

1. Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
2. Russian Roulette - Rihanna
3. I Hate This Part - Pussycat Dolls
4. Unfaithful - Rihanna
5. White Horse - Taylor Swift

I don't know why... I used to have lots of songs in my mind that I wanna sing... but when I was about to type it the songs are gone... ==

These five are confirmed lah, I will sing one... hehehe

=P

Can't wait!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment