Monday, June 29, 2009

1 Down, 2 To Go

Okay, i'll keep this post short. coz i still gotta study my EMA AKA Additional Mathematics... lol

today i have gone through my General Mathematics exam... and i feel quite okay about it... at first i have no idea what i am doing, but then serenity brought me to my answers... and hopefully they are correct... hahaha

XD

tomorrow will be my EMA... i hope it'll be as easy as my GFN (Good-For-Nothing) lecturer has said... but that doesn't mean i don't have to study... i wanna ace it, if possible... coz right until now, my EMA result is still an "F"... lol

Bless me, people... and the others who are sitting for EMA tomorrow as well... Can't really type any longer although i'd want to... =\

byez! Will keep y'all updated...

[An Anticipating Joey]

No comments:

Post a Comment