Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Official...

What's official, you ask? well, it's official that i am a fan of Adam Lambert. I know, I know... it's been so long since AI has been promoting him, but i didn't watch any episodes of AI, so i can be excused, right?

hehe...



I am official in love with him (as a singer) because he has just touched me. not what you are and may be thinking, please. when i said he touched me i meant his song, "No Boundaries", touched me. i know Kris Allen has done another version of this song, but still i prefer Adam's version. Coz i admire guys with high pitched voices... who can sing well with it, i mean. hehe

=)

Ahh.... "No Boundaries" is surely my favorite song for the moment... just now i have been playing this track repetitively on my Windows Media Player until when i skipped another few tracks later, i couldn't continue playing and would have to restart my laptop... Yea, i know. sucks right?

stupid laptop... =\

anyways, sorry to The BEPs, who were my favorite artist just a couple of weeks, maybe just days ago... right now, Adam is my idol... ;)

hehehe...

btw, Kris's version of "No Boundaries" is good... but it doesn't really suit my mood right now... I wanna listen to songs that can keep me awake... as in when i'm studying... i don't wanna listen to Kris's soothing voice until i can fall asleep listening to him singing to me... hehe =P





talking about covers, i prefer Kris's album cover to Adam's... there's just something about Adam that repels me... and i donno wat.. ehhehe... =P

and, i think i should give some credit to the artist that i was so obsessed and addicted with for the couple of weeks... the one and only, The Black Eyed Peas...

2 comments:

  1. fergie in brunette is such a turn off. and the makeup...reminds me of nicole in the doll domination album cover. eeyucks. lol.

    haha. i ahvent hear both songs. oh well. kris is cute tho. ahhahah!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... hahaha... i like it actually... when it's straight, that is.. haaha... i do agree that the make-up is a little bit too much... hahahaha

    u should definitely check out both of the songs... they're so great... hehe... but i prefer adam's version... hahaha

    XD

    ReplyDelete