Tuesday, June 30, 2009

D-A-M-N!!!!

ugh! i'm So freaking pissed! - Quoted from "White Chicks"

And i have every right reason to be.

A couple of days ago, my sis and i were in The Spring, and the following day is my exam, so, in order to shoo me back to studying, my sis brought me a chocolate/ice-cream thingy... so that when she bought the dessert for me, i'd go back to my hostel and just study, study, study.

right.

and so after she bought me dessert, i went back to the hostel and started revising.

then i ate for i think about 10 pieces of the chocolate, out of a few tens, and then i said, "Hmm... i shall reserve some for my sister. since she bought it for me. then i texted her when would she be coming back to the hostel so that we could eat the dessert together."

and she told me that she would be coming back late, and so i was like, okay, so how about i put it in my fridge first to freeze it since the weather is so FREAKING COLD, I'M FREEZING! (i'm being sarcastic coz i'm just too darn angry right now!)

and u know what? The next morning i checked, WHAT'S LEFT IN THAT STUPID CONTAINER ARE JUST, I DONNO, MAYBE JUST HALF OF WHAT'S THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT OF WHAT I HAVE LEFT IT WITH.

since then i'm already NOT Fine with it. but then i chose not to react coz i know GOD is watching.

SO! i left it in the fridge still. and guess what?! TODAY, THIS MORNING, WHEN I CHECKED, THERE'S ONLY ONE LEFT!!!!!! :@ IN THE NAME OF GOD! ONE?! OUT OF LIKE, A FEW TENS? OH MY FREAKING GOOD-FOR-NOTHING-CURSES!!! I SO WANNA KILL THOSE WHO DARE TO STEAL MY FOOD FROM ME!!! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL! STARVE TO DEATH! GET KNOCKED BY A FAST MOVING TRUCK! STRUCK BY LIGHTNING! GET KICKED OUT FROM THE EXAMINATION HALL! AND ALL BAD LUCK TO YOU FOR THE NEXT FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS!!! ARGH!!!

AND HERE! I HAVE PICTURES TO PROVE IT! ONE!!!






ARGH!!! I WANNA JUST GO TO EACH AND EVERY DOOR AND JUST USE A MACHETE AND SLAY WHOEVER I THINK IS INVOLVED!!! AND I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THEM! YOU JUST WAIT!

AND ONE MORE THING! okay i should stop using Caps Lock coz this issue is kinda a "NOMB" thing... NOMB stands for "None Of My Business" btw...

check this out coz i don't even have ANY idea what went wrong and how. ugh... i despise these losers... :@





GOSH!!! is this some kind of a joke? i don't know and i don't dare to think what kind of MONSTER would even dare to mess with me... okay, i'm being exaggerative, whatever... and i've told u before, i'm not in the mood... so forgive me if i have offended any of u... ugh...

BUT!!! the big BUT is here... I'm going home in 3 more days, counting today in as well... SO! i'm not going to worry too much about this coz as long as my flight isn't cancelled, i'm happy enough... =\

i seriously hope those who committed those crimes (stealing and vandalizing) would be brought to justice... either through Human Acts or through Natural Acts... if you get what i mean... UGH!!!

comment please. =\

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

2 comments:

  1. so the window broke when no one inside? sweat. must tell melisa or abg ASAP. ridiculous. and the choc...suan liao la. u did eat some... =)

    be forgiving. they have their sins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the thing is that i didn't notice that the window was broken until when i went back to my hostel at around 11pm, nearing midnight, when i was playing music while revising, that my roommate walked to the window in all of a sudden and at first i didn't notice what was wrong.

    then, when the song that i was playing ended, i could hear people chatting. and when i looked up it's a security guard talking to my roommate.

    then i looked around and saw the window was broken already. after their chat, when i asked him when did that happen, he said he donno... and so yea... it broke when no one was inside... i think melissa or abang knows already lah... lol

    and the chocolate?! hello!!! WE PAID FOR IT!!! FOR OURSELVES TO ENJOY!!! NOT FOR SOME GODFORSAKEN INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (coz i know it's them. who else would want to enter the smelly student lounge? i always see them inside there.) TO STEAL FROM ME!!! LOSERS!!!

    UNFORGIVABLE!!! at least for now lah... lol

    =\

    i ate some but someone hasn't!!! :@

    ReplyDelete