Monday, June 29, 2009

WOo!!!

Gosh... it's been 14 weeks already!!! i've been in Kuching for 14 weeks already... Get me right if i'm wrong.. hehe...

well, what's about this 14 weeks is that i didn't and have never wanted to realize that time passes fast... in just a blink of an eye... maybe two... maybe more... (O.O)... and "zoom"! this week is my final week in kuching already... for this sem, i mean... hahaha

EXAMS!!! this is what my final week here screams at me... i wanted to just skip the finals and just straightaway fly home... and play... and eat... and just hang out with my friends that i have been missing for so long... :(

i know for sure that our friendship has weakened, but i can't do anything to save it... i've tried to stay connected with them... but they are busy with their SMSA life... and i can more or less understand, coz it's busy here as well... i'm just thinking in their POV... hopefully when i go back they won't go "Oh, who's that again? i forgot his name"... that'll hurt like hell... lol

hahaha

well, anyways... gonna have my General Mathematics exam later, at 2pm, then will be having my Engineering Mathematics A exam tomorrow, again at 2pm... then on Wednesday will be my final Final Exam, which is Physics, and yet again, at 2pm... hehehe... then the next day... HOME SWEET HOME!!! OMG!!! i never thought that i'd be soooooooo homesick before i came here... i thought i could do it... be here, be happy... be everything... and just miss home as little as possible...

but no.

all the things that have happened here all reminded me of how good life is back home... if u're hungry someone'll (that's mum.) cook for me... or i'll just search for any snacks in the fridge or anywhere else that she (my mum again) might hide the food in... hehehe

then, if i'm bored, i can always play my computer... not that i can't do that now... it's just that the feeling's not the same... :\

then... when i'm at home, i have aircon blowing me every single time... but here, other than classes and library times... it's scorching hot!!! i'm actually burning up, burning up, in hostel bay-beh... (ew i can't believe i just did a stupid parody of the Jonas Brothers... lol)

the people here are nice... but still i'm craving for my KB friends' jokes and their hospitality... i find myself still unable to fully trust the people i've encountered here... everyone is just so dissimilar from my hometown hommies... lol

i miss my friends... and yes, it's you! no matter where u are, i do miss u... be u my swinburne friend or my Brunei friend... I MISS YOU!!! hopefully the bridge between us will never break or be burnt down (Ashley Tisdale... hehehe... if u know what i mean... hehehe ;)...)

FRIENDS!! I LOVE Y'ALL!!! hahahaha

MUAKS... lol

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment