Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Had A Dream

this dream is i think the strangest and the realest dream i've ever had in my life...

in the dream... something happened, and i forgot what that "something" is... lol

and because of that "something", i remembered it only to be surprisingly huumiliating and saddening... why did i say so? well, coz in the dream i committed suicide by pulling the trigger. which means i shot myself.. lol

and the thing about my dream being strange and real isn't the fact that i was dead; i've had such dreams for the last few hundred times. lol ==|||

the thing about my death is that after i was "dead", i am still visible to everyone, and i felt like i wasn't dead at all... throughout the dream i was never scared nor anything, i was just calm and serene... like it was something that has happened before to me, but it hasn't.

then i met with one guy whom i have no idea or whatsoever at all who he is. he saw that i was crying alone. and then he came to me and said, "We're sorry. when we heard what you have done we were making fun of you, thinking that you would be so shameless that you would commit suicide. and we never knew you really did..."

and then he showed me a card or something. and in the card there are a lot of messages that really made me cry like hell in my dream. those things are too "grotesque" to be displayed here.. hehehe... trust me...

in my funeral, people were crying their hearts out and when i saw that, i was sad as well. when i woke up my pillow was slightly wet, and i donno that's because of my tears or my saliva... i couldn't make it out.. hahaha

XD

(please forgive me... i don't have good memory, and it's been quite awhile since i have awaken from that dream... haha :P)

something strange about the dream is that despite being in Swinburne, my biggest guess about my location was Miri's Curtin instead. i have no idea coz that place is superbly strange and unfamiliar... i have never been there at all.. every step that i took was new and fresh... i have never did anything that i have done there before.

and after my funeral i was somehow teleported to my house in Miri, and there three unexpected people appeared in my dream.

my roommate Lawrence was there. and so was Kerry and Marcus. if i'm not mistaken this are the first three strangers that i talked to when i arrived here in Swinburne.

i was leaving my house and parked just outside the gate was a silvery car which i donno wat's the model and i don't even bother coz i don't like cars. lol...

as i walked out kerry said to me, "why think like that? why do you choose to leave?"

and i didn't answer, i just walked away with a smile on my face. then, teleportation happened again. i was already in the car, on my way back to Brunei. i remember the road very carefully... it was the road that drives u to DPS (only Mirians and Bruneians know where this is... lol) and the roundabout.

then that's it... i was suddenly awake... with a heavy heart...

the reason i say that this dream is real is because it's so unbelievable that someone can see me when i'm dead, as a ghost and it's impossible for people to talk to me like i was never dead. they're talking to me as if i was still alive, and that is strange and unbelievable, to me at least... haha

XD

... [Joey]

1 comment:

  1. weird dream. but i did dream i died before too. and yes i still seem to be alive in the same dream. LOL....

    ReplyDelete