Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tired!!!

i have been very tired these few weeks... always sleeping late and waking up early, and sometimes i even skipped classes but what the heck, i don't really care... all i do care about right now is to get my two assignments done ASAP and then just study, study, study...

i don't know if i can really study... my mind is just... everywhere... i just can't seem to keep focused on anything that i am doing at all these days... i have been labeled as "blur blur" these few days, and i think they are right.

i am no longer in a very good mood, and i seriously do not know why. Carlson these days means a lot to me as he is one heck of a joker and he is the reason that i am still laughing everyday despite not having a good time... Thank you, Carlson, for being the joker... =)

oh well... one more thing to be happy about. i have recently re-added my roommate as a Facebook friend, and he has accepted my request... phew... hopefully this time our friendship can last longer than before... X)

hehe

sigh... i would love to write a longer post, but sadly my assignments are still calling my name just right behind me... "Joey... Joey... Joey..." they called...

"Finish me... Get me done!!!....."

Gosh... am i so glad that my semester's finally ending in about 2 more weeks' time?? haha... u bet i am... ;)

hehe

so, until then, this has been Joey D Only...

=)


[Joey]

No comments:

Post a Comment