Friday, June 19, 2009

Happiness At Last!!! =D

Hooray! After two alternate posts about being sad, i think it's time that there are some positive posts instead, or else people will think that i'm being nothing but an emo freak... haha

=P

IT assignment's done!! Hooray! haaha... and it's been so relieving... haha... and right now all i have to worry about are my english magazine assignment and then after that, my finals... T___T

wish me luck, guys, i need it...

haha

anyway, today i got back my final physics quiz result... i just need 1!!! 1 more mark to pass the quiz!! lol... if i didn't change my answer... T____________________T

haha

but it's ok... i'll just have to work extremely hard for my finals... and that is why i need ur luck... hahaha

XD

hehe...

today is friday! i'm so happy! coz tomorrow i won't have to wake up as early as i normally would... and that is so darn relieving as well.. hahaa

=)

hmm... what else can i talk about? O.o

oh well, i guess i'll just stop here right now... i'll continue again once i've thought of something to post about.. hehe

till then, this has been Joey the Only

=)

[Joey]

No comments:

Post a Comment