Friday, June 19, 2009

IT Presentation!

Oh yeah, i have found something to talk about.. hahaha... and it's about my IT Presentation today.. hehe

for those who don't know what is IT, it stands for Information Technology, my favorite subject in Swinburne, and i spent a month doing the assignment.. and when i handed it up i was glad and relieved... part of it because it was kinda hard and confusing plus very annoying to do... hahaha XD

And so, today is one of the more unusual days for me. coz i woke up at 7+ am, and that is superbly weird and uncommon. hehe... =P

i took my shower and put on my formal clothes, although people around me told me that it was unnecessary as i was living in the hostel and that i could change into my formal clothes whenever i wanted to, since my presentation starts on 3.30pm. but i donno, maybe i just wanna show off (=P) that i am going to present... ehhe..

i was really nervous and scared when i knew that i was going to present today for sure, but then the feeling faded soon after i saw my friends during physics, and eventually it disappeared when i entered the class. the good thing about this presentation is that i (as well as my other colleagues/friends who are having IT with me) am not required to do Powerpoint Slides, and i am very relieved actually... because i know that doing PPSs (PowerPoint Slides) are very tiring and requires a lot of time and effort to perfect it.

=)

and so, i sat at my seat and waited for my turn to come until i present. and it took me VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY long in order for my turn to come.

can you imagine it? i was supposed to present at 3.30pm, and when i heard that i was arranged to present quite behind, i didn't actually think that i would be presenting at around 6pm. LOL!!! and my class is supposed to end at 5.30pm... =\

having to stay behind isn't a bad thing, but having to ask the next class to move to another room just so that we can continue presenting made me feel bad. i mean, we were robbing the next class (which has a class at 5.30pm) off their time. and my classmates don't even seem to care.

they actually kind of took their time setting up for the projector, and just simply simply rushed off their presentation just so that they can go home earlier. well, if you are really that worried about going home late, why don't you just give the 5% up instead? i mean, it doesn't matter right? i don't think one rushing his presentation by blah-ing everything out cincai cincai can get you any good marks.

sorry if i have offended you, but i'm just telling the truth. =)

and oh, when i finally finished presented, i found out that i have left out some important information as well... such as, why did i choose that particular font for that particle area... blah3, watever.. hahaha

=P

well, i wish everyone good luck for their assignment... eventho they don't seem like they care about it, coz they think that IT is useless being an engineer... watever...

lol

=\

haha... well, till then, this has been Joey the Only

=)

[Joey]

2 comments:

  1. Wait.. dun tell me it's my baby brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. er... about wat? i have never even thought of kelvin at all when i posted this post... it's about someone else... hahaha

    XD

    ReplyDelete