Saturday, September 5, 2009

50th Post!!! :D

Omg! I can't believe it! My blog has had 50 posts already! :)

Happy Happy! :)

Actually I have been saving my 50th post for today, 5th September... Coz more meaningful mah... hahaha...

I've wanted to post these pictures up for awhile already, but the idea of putting them here, in this post, here and now, was in my head for the past few weeks... hahaha... I guess I do plan ahead of time sometimes... :P

Oh, these pictures are of the 5 different web browsers that I have in my lappie, starting from the most basic one, Internet Explorer, then moving on to Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome & finally Opera...

:)

Really excited and happy now... Coz within 50 posts I've already had around 1000 people viewing my blog, and that is something big, of course... Although people do criticize my blog sometimes for being boring and so-and-so, but who gives a damn?! It's MY blog, let me remind you... hohoho... :P

Anyway, enjoy the pictures! Oh, btw, the pictures are all Facebook, being viewed in 5 different web browsers... Lolz...



This is Internet Explorer... Aka IE



Mozilla... :D



Google Chrome... :)



Safari... X)



Opera... :P




To tell the truth, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari are NOT good for blogging... especially when you have pictures like this post...

Coz I can't drag or resize the picture like how I'm doing it with Mozilla now... So that means I got to put a gentle reminder in my head before I blog, saying "Blog with Mozilla, blog with Mozilla, blog with Mozilla..."

Lolz... Owritez! I guess that's all for now... :D

Until then, this has been Joey the Only... XD Happy 50th Post! :)

[Super-Duper Excited Joey]

No comments:

Post a Comment