Saturday, September 12, 2009

Updates!

Hey guys, sorry if I have been neglecting my blog recently...

This week I realized that I have relaxed a little bit too much. While people are stressing about their Inno assignment & their English oral presentation as well, I was playing my PSP everyday, and I'm downloading PSP games like crazy...

My hard disk is about to be full! Argh! lol...

Well, today I have a lot of fun in Dance Club... Today didn't really started "well", coz I was pangseh-ed, and she knows who she is lah... hahaha... no lah, just saying that I'm bored until before the Dance Club practice came. So... yea... hahaha

Today we learned about "Popping". I find it quite... hard, actually, coz I don't know how to "jerk your shoulder" and "jerk your arm without jerking your shoulder as well"... lol

Jude said that I did it correctly, but it is different from what he did/showed us. So... yea, I'm not really satisfied with my performance today.

When I "performed", I was in front! In the front row! Lol!

At first attempt, I messed up coz I forgot about the routine, but on second attempt I managed to dance from start till finish without forgetting any steps! YAY!!! I was so proud at myself just now... Maybe that explained why I was so hyper after the practice; danced around, jumped around, making fun of myself... HAHAHA!

I think I sort of started the whole "camwhoring" stuff when I asked Christine to take pictures of someone being inside the small "box". They should know better what I am talking about... hahaha

So, here are some of the pictures that I find interesting... :)

Enjoy! :D



This was the first picture taken on the day... hahaha... started as a fun thing to do, but then led to something else... :D


Elmer is crazy! Well, kinda. He jumped into this little "box" here in one go! And this "box" is about Christine's height! Wow! He can jump really well coz of B-ball... :D


Christine doing a headstand. To tell the truth, I don't really get the name of this move... Coz I ain't practicing it... HAHAHA!!! XD


For some reason, Chris began to do the Egyptian move, and Elmer (left) and Rocky (right) followed her and posed like that... BTW, Melissa is below, sitting on the chair.


Another one of her Egyptian moves... Haha...


I call this "Reflection", coz Christine/Melissa's actions are similar, and Elmer/Rocky's actions are similar... :)


"Gangsters" of Dance Club... Hahaha


This one is funny actually... hahaha


This idea came from me... I told them to touch their butts, since Melissa suggested their backs should face me... hahaha


"I Gotta Secret..."


"Me too!"


Ha! I love this one! I call it "Where Is My Head?" coz well, their heads can't be seen... hahaha


Melissa can do a split! Wow! :D The picture kinda looked like the three at the bottom are supporting/showcasing my blog url and Melissa is sitting on top of it... hahaha


Another wonder I made... hehehe... I even purposely tilted my blog's URL in a way that Melissa is "carrying" the words... hehehe... This picture is called, "Feel The World". Coz I told them to reach out for the world... :)


OW!!! Someone, I forgot who, suggested doing a Michael Jackson pose and this is what I get. :) Cool, huh? hahaha


This is one of the most photoshopped photo in this album... hahaha


Peace, y'all!


If you don't look closely, you'll think that Melissa's lying flat on the ground, but she isn't! :)


This is Rocky doing a headstand, and the few pictures below will oso feature headstanding... :)


Elmer doing headstand...


Another one...


And, another one... :) His legs are straight (More or less) when I took this... :)


This is when they are all posing crazily in their "mini-stage", and Elmer himself suggested that he does a handstand while being there... hahaha


Christine and a stranger (also a Dance Club member) doing headstands... :)





Oh, I love Dance Club! :D

Can't wait for next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment