Monday, September 14, 2009

Annoyed...

I'm seriously annoyed today... And most of those things don't even involve me! lol...

First of all, counting today as in from Midnight, I was already annoyed. Just the beginning of the day! ==

One of my friends suddenly got annoyed before midnight, and she continuously flooded my News Feed (Facebook) with her "Fug"s... And I let her express her stress and anger at first, but everyone has their limits, and so does me (Especially me, actually...) and so I shot her by posting my annoyance on her wall, and she appeared to be ignorant about it. So, okay, fine. Whatever. I just let her be.

Damn. That morning I was moody the whole day (mostly moody lah...). Donno if that still affected me or whatever; I was just not in a good mood... I even skipped lunch. Stupid.

So... I only managed to eat something around 5pm or so, (can't remember coz I didn't look at the clock when I ate), just some light crackers coz I've already bought dinner (Fried Tom Yam Rice for RM3.50... so damn nice)

Today my new Innovation & Change lecturer has taken over my class... And my first impression? "Can you speak louder?" lol... It's true! He talks really softly! OMG! Seriously, starting next class, I need to sit closer already coz it's hard to hear him! My god! I MISS GEORGE TAN!!! :(

I really miss George Tan, you know? Without him making fun of himself/us, class is really different. It made me think, "Did I come to the right class?"

So, that annoyed me. Coz I'd have to "change" again in order to suit my new lecturer, John Yong... LOL

One good thing about him is that he lets us go 30 minutes earlier! Cool! :P

After that I went to tapau my rice, and hanged out in the white tent for awhile before finally going to the library to watch movies. LOL! I know... I'm just that parasitic... lol

I managed to watch 2 movies in around 3 hours, one is a 37 minute short animation, "Hulk Vs Wolverine". ==

Sweat. I don't like any of these two iconic superheroes, but when I saw the title I was intrigued. "Between two of my disliked heroes, who will emerge as the winner?" That was my thought when I saw the title... hahaha...

In the end, neither of them won. ==

In this animation, Deadpool is the coolest... He's so cool! :D (Don't wanna spoil lah...)

The next movie I watched was "Push", staring Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning, both super hotties! Chris looks so muscular in this movie, but too bad there wasn't any "shirtless" scenes... LOL.. erm... one thing I noticed: In the early early scenes, before he went to gamble, he looked SO much like Channing Tatum! OMG! I don't know if it's just me or what lah... That came into my mind suddenly. :P

Dakota is such a cool actress! She looks so real in the movie! She can really make her roles come to life! She's gotta be one of the most talented actresses there are these days! Serious!

And in the movie, she got curse a little bit (like saying "shit")... It was unexpected, coz she is still so young... But I get it lah... Americans... ==

The movie was... ok ok lah... Some scenes remind me of Heroes (You'll know what I mean if you've watched it)

The movie went on without subtitles, and being a movie watcher that ALWAYS wants to watch movies with subtitles, it was kinda hard for me to get what they are talking about. So, for some scenes, I was lost...

And I don't get the ending. ==


Hmm... another annoyance... Today, I saw a woman wearing short pants. So, wearing short pants is probably nothing, something really common in Swinburne.

The thing is, when I looked down, you know what did I see? HAIR LEGS! OMG! That is so... EW! To the female readers out there, I bring no harm, but it's just... disgusting. Coz, it's normal for girls to shave their legs right? Then guys will be able to notice her right? But... sigh...

If guys want to have a hairy girlfriend, why won't they just have a boyfriend instead? coz boys are definitely hairier than girls... hahahaha...

seriously, no offence... just wanna blurt my mind out... really darned bored and annoyed... ==

[Annoyed Joey]

No comments:

Post a Comment