Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Unsure...

It's 3.30am now as I'm typing this... Feeling sleepy but I'm still waiting for a download to finish... Well, I guess that could wait, so, I think I'll just get this thought out of my head ASAP and then just go to sleep...

I'm currently in Kelvin's room, and the reason I went to his room thirty minutes before midnight was to have supper there... LoL. haha...

His cousin has had a birthday, and he tapau-ed a packet of fried rice, and he said he couldn't finish all of them and so he asked me if I wanted to help him finish... Since I love free things, especially food (lol), I said yes and went to his room... and stayed there until now.

He and Casper, who isn't his roommate but stayed in his room for the night, are already asleep, and I'm now in the darkness, updating this...

It's a thought that came to me... while I was reading my sister's blog.

I thought I have forgiven them... but when she was mentioned, the hurt came back to me again... I couldn't help but to think about how I have been hurt again... I don't know... In just one second, I was... well, feeling normal, and the next, my mood began to sink...

Gosh... some people just have this big of an influence on me. I know it sucks to be Emo, but I am. I can't help it. It's just like when you want to go to the loo... When you know you have to go, you have to go.

Same case here, me being emo... When it tells me to be emo, I have to be emo. ==

Lame, but yet, still true... haha...

Sigh... Whatever... I don't really want to remind myself of the pain again...




Oh yea, I have watched 12 episodes of "Moonlight Resonance" (in Chinese it is: 《溏心风暴之家好月圆》)... still left with 28 more to go... Episode 13's link is broken, and so I'll have to spend time to search for it again... lol...

The episodes are very dramatic, touching and moving... There are lots of scenes where you want to go inside the screen and just slap those bitches awake... Ugh! But that's the success of the drama, right? The scriptwriters purposely wrote the characters in such a way that they are slappable. Meaning, if you see them, you'd want to slap them. Hohoho

In the scene where Jo Bao's mother has refused to eat for a day or two, and is still so energetic in scolding people around amazed me... HAHAHA!!! That's episode 11 or 12, btw... hehe...

Alright, I don't wanna spoil anything anymore... can't wait to finish the drama so I can share with my mother, who is also catching this wave, but she's tens of episodes ahead of me... hehehe... (so you understand my need to rush things a bit... hehehe)

My mother loves to watch Hong Kong drama series... She'll always record a lot of those series although she couldn't finish watching them all... Haha... My mother is seriously so lovable... Mum, I miss and love you... Can't wait to come home... And be your boy again... =)

So, special dedication here to my mum: "I Love You. Happy Birthday in Advance~~"

[Joey the Only Boy of the Family]

No comments:

Post a Comment