Sunday, September 13, 2009

Emo

I don't know why, but I suddenly feel very emo-ish. sigh...

Before dinner I was still smiling happily as I played through Terra's story in Dissidia. Then, after dinner, I began to feel really really bloated... And I didn't even eat much. Just a plate of pyramid rice, a ship of Roasted Chicken + some pickles and a bowl of soup. For drinks, I had a small jar of blackcurrent juice.

And I felt like I have swallowed the whole Earth into my stomach. Lol...

When I got back to hostel, the most wonderful thing happened! After sliding my hostel card to open the door, some of my coins dropped from my wallet. Fine, as an automatic respond, I picked them up. One of them rolled away into God-knows-where, and so I couldn't even bother. So, I turned around to enter my hostel. AND! My stupid f*cking coins f*cking fell out again. Right! I was done embarrassed enough already and so, in anger, I left those coins on the floor and stomped my way back into my room.

Perhaps I have had some training in Dance Club, stomping the stairs didn't bring pain to my feet at all. Lol... ==

When I got back to my room, I turned on my laptop and my PSP simultaneously. Although I did play Dissidia, I wasn't cheered at all. Instead, I got even worse. My feelings just started to betray me, as I began to slip into the darkness yet again.

Right now, as I'm typing this, I'm waiting for my laundry to be done. After that, I don't know how long will I stay emo again... Hopefully tomorrow I won't feel like this anymore lah... Being emo is fun, but also very tiring. I'm tired enough already... My eyelids feel like they're about to drop anytime soon...

Sigh... Emo-ness is my personal drug. It endangers my health, and yet I still crave for it... And yes, I do look forward in being Emo, coz it is only when I'm emo that I am truly myself. Seriously.

The bubbly boy people see in front of their eyes... That isn't me. It is me, but not entirely Me. Hope you guys get it... But it doesn't matter if u get it or not. ==

[Emo Joey]

No comments:

Post a Comment