Sunday, September 20, 2009

Updates Updates~

Sigh... It's just been a few days since I last updated my blog, and I normally update it weekly, but whatever... when I feel like blogging, I blog. That's the use of a blog: to let everyone know what the blogger is feeling/doing atm. Well, something is... I donno... wrong with me...

A few days ago, I apparently left my mobile phone and just left. The first time was in my Physics lab and the other was in English class! All in less than three hours! Shoot! I donno... perhaps I was too blurry that day? I don't know... I used to be proud when I say "I go everywhere with my phone with me." Now, I don't know when will I leave him behind again... I hope that never happens, or else I'd be in big trouble. As in BIG, HUGE, HUMONGOUS trouble. ==

Lolz...

Anyway... since it's Hari Raya... Selamat Hari Raya!! Maaf zahir dan batin!!! :)

So, what else to say? Hm... I'm no longer emo emo liao... just... normal these days... hahaha

Uhm... My Firion is still level 100, since 100 is the highest liao... Then my Cloud is... erm... wait ah, I check first... hahaha

Okay (a few minutes later), according to my ranks, from highest to lowest, it's Firion - 100, Cloud - 47, Warrior of Light - 40, Onion Knight - 33, Terra - 22, Cecil & Squall - (both) 20, Bartz & Zidane - (both) 16, then Tidus at level 10. hehehe... Those are my Top Ten highest ranked characters in Dissidia... :)

Like every other Final Fantasy games, there is a "secret ending" in Dissidia... I have watched the video, but I haven't unlocked it. It isn't really that "worth being a secret"... I mean, compared with Kingdom Hearts's secret movies, this means nothing actually... quite boring I shall say... No spoilers... :)

Hm... I miss home... really. I really do... I wanna go home lar... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment