Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dissidia Short Review + A Little Bit of Emo-ness... ==

I have had a lot of thoughts lately... And all of them have nothing to do with Swinburne at all... Well, got lah, but the percentage is really really small... =\

I don't know why, but I've been thinking a lot recently. There are lots of things that keep coming and leaving my mind, and I find myself hard to concentrate. I can't really focus on anything that I do. And I find myself being weirder and weirder as the time goes by. Hm...

Sigh... I don't want this post to be called as "Emo" by Christine & Joanne again... ==

So. What is on my mind right now? Dissidia, of course. :P

It's my current addiction, and I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be addicted... LOL...

hahaha...

Dissidia is a game that includes the main protagonist and antagonists from Final Fantasy I until X, and they are involved in the war between two Gods, Chaos, the god of discord, and Cosmos, the god of harmony. In the game, Cosmos has lost, and the heroes' final hope is the presence of "crystals", which they have to collect in each of their own unique storylines.

The gameplay is awesome! Although the controls are simple, (most of the time you just have to press the Square and the Circle buttons to attack), it's actually why the game works. Sometimes you play games which are so complicated controls-wise, and in this game, it suits my taste perfectly! :)

One thing I don't like about this game is the camera-control, like all the other games, (not necessarily Final Fantasy games, other games in general as well...), they suck. Sometimes you can't even see where your opponent is; where you yourself is even, occasionally... Lolz.

For Final Fantasy fans, and also PSP owners, Dissidia: Final Fantasy is a must-play! :)

Trust me, you won't regret buying (if you're buying the game) or downloading (if you play the downloaded version) the game. You'll continue playing it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment