Saturday, January 9, 2010

At first I wanna post something saying "Hey, ignore my previous emo-ish post in which I talked about something silly"...
But then... before I can write about something cheerful, my mood swing came back again... I was just feeling okay before and during lunch, and after coming back to Swinburne everything just went upside down.
Donno why... I don't even know why...
Gah.. perhaps lunch is the meal that I should be avoiding coz this has happened more than once... And most of the times it happened after lunch...

Maybe it's the weather? Too damn hot at one moment and so cool at the other... =S
lolz...
Sigh...
Final exams are coming next week... but still I have no mood to study... Please lah, I need to pass and move on to my damn degrees already! ==
Come on Joey, you can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment