Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Firsts...

I've experienced a lot of "Firsts" today...

My first time playing Bowling...

My first time being scolded while playing Bowling because I walked a few steps down the bowling lane trying to get a stuck ball...

My first time striking in Bowling, but was counted as a Spare... ==

Then... after that, first time seeing people play Snooker LIVE... hahaha

First time holding the snooker club... First time shooting a snooker ball...

First time eating dessert in somewhere near Jalan Song there...

Then, first time being chased by Jessie in the Friendship Park...

hahaha... really got a lot of Firsts right? =)

hehehe...

I love today~ =)

Hehehe... today also marks the day that I've finished my MPW officially & formally... mwahahaha... Therefore, that means my holidays have officially started~ =)

haha...

Then, days later, I'll be going back home... I miss you guys already liao lah... You know who you are... ;)

hehehe... I'm not going to upload any pictures of today here, or Facebook, coz... to tell the truth... those pictures are NOT for public display... hahahaha

XD

LALALA~ I miss bowling~~ Wanna play again~ hahaha... XD

Tomorrow will be going to Absolute for the second time to sing K again~~ =D

My throat still burns... T____________T

lol lol lol~~

No comments:

Post a Comment