Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wow.

Yea, Wow is the word.

I did something spontaneous and... brave (definitely) at around 2 am this morning... Guess what? I confessed to a girl that I fancy, but until now she hasn't read the mail yet...

Yea, mail, coz I don't get to see her much... =\

hehehe...

And, although I knew she wouldn't be able to reply the mail instantaneously, but I still hoped that she'd miraculously stay awake to see my mail and would reply. And because of my silly thought, I wasn't able to sleep at all. From the time I confessed until the morning. As in when the sun came up... Yea... XD

I kept rolling in bed and flipping myself here and there. But still I couldn't sleep... I was so tired and sleepy but my heart was beating so fast that I couldn't even rest... =S

hehehe...

Hopefully she'll reply soon... And the answer would be favourable... =P

X)

No comments:

Post a Comment