Friday, January 8, 2010

HIJAU

Erm... Yea, I know... the title sounds weird... Not gonna talk or blog in Malay though, so don't worry...

Yea, speaking of Malay... Today my presentation was wrecked... I had so many things to say, but as I opened my mouth, everything's gone. Literally... ==

Gah..........

Whatever lah... What's done is done... ==

And after my presentation, I called Jin up and Adeline brought the six of us: Elmer, me, Crystal, Jin, Rocky and herself in her car to a place called... "Hijau"...

Yea, silly name...

The thing is...

This evening, Jin and the others wanted to see how me, Larry & Ambrose present, but they somehow got "scared" by my lecturer and refused to go in... And... after our presentation, Jin and the others left first, and they've forgotten about me... T__T

hahahahaha...

When I called Jin up, Adeline was already at the big roundabout, and after my call, they turned back again just to pick me up... hahaha...

Then, on the way to the roundabout again, Adeline saw Elmer, who was walking in the rain, playing some emo-ish Final Fantasy X song... T__T

Walao... At first me, Adeline and Rocky "forced" Elmer to get into the car and join us for dinner, but Elmer refused. Then, Adeline stopped the car at the side of the road not too far away from where we were and waited for Elmer to approach our car again.

This time, we managed to persuade Elmer into joining us, and then we drove off to... Hijau...

I donno why, but everytime I think of that place, I must need two seconds of silence and then...

Hijau...

You know? Specifically typed in italics not because it's a Malay word, but done so because I want it to look... mysterious... LOLZ...

And yea, by the time we got there, Aaron & Andy have arrived, and when I got down of the car, guess who did we saw? Ambrose!

HAHAHA... He whom we thought has pangseh-ed us... hahahaha

Well, it was kinda a coincidence we met there... hehehe

Ate in the place called... Hijau, and up until now I'm still so full... Gosh....... XD

And we ate at around 7!!! And now it's 1am!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Yea... not exaggerating at all... I'm still full... hahaha

=P

And, here are some very blur pictures from my phone at the place... Hijau... =P



Duckie~

Elmer, Rocky and Adeline~

Take Two

Take Three... ><

Jin & Andy... ==


Andy........................................................... (Jin emo... XD)


Didn't manage to take pictures of Crystal and Ambrose... Ambrose left after a drink, and Crystal just "refuses" to have her picture taken... == Jin emo pasal something... X|

Crystal also emo pasal something... ==

Sigh... Guys, don't emo lah~~ =)

Cheer up~ =)

hahaha...

Psst, this is actually my second time here, but my first time dining here... Last time made it to the carpark liao, but the people that I was "hitchhiking" with last time said we came to the wrong place and so we went away loh~ hahaha... XD

Hm... anymore places for us to go?? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment