Friday, January 8, 2010

For crying out loud. It's just 8.46am in the morning and my morning is already ruined.

I don't know.......

I woke up just 2 hours later after I dozed off, and that might be one of the reasons I'm not feeling so fresh today.

I guess... after about two of three days, I'm back to being "Single and available" again... Up until now she hasn't given me any replies yet, but I know things aren't gonna work out... And I'm kinda always accurate in such things. Sigh..... *I'm really sighing long here as I'm typing*

I am not in the mood.

Hopefully this will not ruin my presentation later... I need to win this battle. Note: It's a "NEED".

The finals are coming next Monday and days after it's over and done with, I'll be going back to my hometown. Guess that's the best place and time for me to recover from whatever that I've been going through for the past few months...

To tell the truth, I kinda expected things to go this way, and so I don't try to talk about her.

Coz I don't want people to approach her or me with stuff that none of us would wanna talk about when things don't work out. Aka right now.

It's kind of pointless and useless to ask me, "What's wrong?" when you know what's wrong already. Things don't work out for me and her, if you still can't get it.

Just now... On my way to the library, where I am now, I couldn't even bother with so many things anymore...

I don't feel apologetic when I stepped on the floor where the cleaners have just mopped it...

I don't look to my left or right when I crossed the road. Times two.

And I don't feel anything at all as I bought the 100 Plus which I hope can help me decrease my headaches again...

I don't know... Maybe I'm just feeling too tired and everything's been happening to me all at the same time... All in one go...

Sigh...............

I wanna get out of this place ASAP.........





Btw, I think I'll be okay... all I need is time. Guaranteed...

And probably some nice, decent sleep as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment