Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Presentation~

Gah... yesterday I have my first presentation this week, and Woo! Shall I say things luckily went quite nicely?

Since the day before yesterday, i.e. Sunday, I've had this annoying headache, and gah... I couldn't really complete the slides but I managed to finish 80% of it... hehehe...

Was supposed to meet with my teammates, Anastasia, Adeline and Fatin at 10am, but I overslept and woke up at 11am... =S

Well, allow me to justify myself... Due to the headache, I've went to bed early, but I woke up at 2/3am because of stomach ache and couldn't slept back again... =\

And so that explains why I am late... Coz I slept in late. ==

So, Anastasia told me that she has just woken up as well, but luckily she has done more or less her slides, and so did Adeline, but I wasn't satisfied at all coz there weren't much pictures. The lecturer said she wants to see a lot of illustrations, and that means pictures... =\

And for Fatin's case, she did put pictures, but they are blurry and so I did it again for her. Then, first of the bad news.

She didn't know what happened, but when she sent to me the slides, only the introduction was there, and nothing else... No pictures, no nothing. O.O

Reflexively, I told her to redo her part... And I got on with mine. I finally finished mine, and Adeline then did hers again because hers are only 5 slides, but she'll have to explain about 2 people. O.O

hehehe... She managed to finish her slides (took her some time as well, but at least better than nothing right? hehehe)

When Anastasia came, she told me she only has 2 slides. For 2 people. And I was shocked. O.O

So, I told her that illustrations are important, and she got down to the Open Lab to touch on her slides again. By the time she has finished, Fatin has more or less finished her part, and I checked and edited her slides. But. I accidentally deleted everything. And that she has to redo again...

==

I'm really sorry... T__T

I don't know what the time was that moment, and my presentation starts at 2.30pm, and our slides are not done yet... =S

And so, with great shame, I told Fatin to redo her slides again. For the third time. I'm really sorry... T__T

haha...

Adeline managed to finish her slides in time, and Anastasia completed hers as well. I checked and I was happy with their slides, but poor Fatin has to redo everything... =(

I went to my hostel to change into my formal clothes, and it was already 2pm, but the slides aren't done yet... =\

By the time I got back, it was about 10 more minutes to 2.30pm, and I realized that Fatin has left out two or three slides... And so I added those slides for her again, and noticed that we haven't have the animations added in yet... ==

I knew we were going to be late. And our lecturer HATES late students... ;(

And so I rushed the animations (it's to lengthen our presentation, because the presentation lasts for 20 minutes, and I seriously don't think our slides manage to drag on until 20minutes.. ==)

And so. It was 3pm. Our group was the FIRST to present. But because we were late, the second team presented first... =\

haha.

When I walked to the class, I saw Sin Chai standing outside, she said she didn't want to disturb the presenters... And I glanced at our lecturer's face. At it was HORRIBLE!!! Darker than the sky when she made eye contact with me... Grr... I was so scared when I saw that look of hers... hahaha

I was afraid that she'd say "Because you're late, I'm not gonna let you present." O.O

Luckily it didn't happen... hehehe... We went in in the middle of the second group's presentation, after our lecturer told us to come in. She was seated at the back. haha...

We waited for the second/first group to finish presenting, and I brought my lappie to the front desk and began setting up my computer... And guess what? The screen isn't compatible with the projector, and time was wasted, wasted, wasted... ==

Our lecturer warned the other students who haven't presented to check their things before presenting, to avoid all those technical problems that my team has gone through today... T__T

Gah.....

And so our team presented. Fatin was the first to go, and followed by Adeline, me and then Anastasia. It is then passed back to Fatin for the conclusion, and I'd end the presentation with the recommendations...

I dare say we did a good job~ I mean, after all the hasta la vistas (just a random phrase... doesn't mean anything here...), it did went through smoothly. hehe... Kinda. =P

The Q&A session was terrible... Questions that I don't know how to answer are being asked, and I just blurted out whatever that I could think of... ==

hehehe

I got 4.5 out of 5, despite being nervous and tongue-tied at times... =S

And Adeline got 4.3 out of 5~~ =)

hehehe... I don't know about Fatin and Anastasia, as I didn't count for them... hahaha... Yea, I counted for Adeline... hehehe... =P

Wootz! One presentation down, two more to go... BKA on Wednesday, and Moral on Friday... ==

ahhaha

Gah, BKA is the first to present AGAIN! And Moral slides not done yet... == Same as BKA oso... ==

lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment