Saturday, January 16, 2010

Final Day in Swinburne... For now...

Yea, the title says it all... Today I'll be going back to Miri, and I'm taking a 14-hour bus trip... =\
Right now, as I'm typing, I'm feeling really heavy-hearted, because I'm already started to miss my friends here...

Today I managed to see Adeline and Jessie for the final time before I went back, and later Jin would be sending me to the bus station... I'm so gonna miss you guys... T_________T
I don't know if I would be able to hold onto my tears or not later, hopefully that I would... even if I were to cry, I'd prefer not to cry in front of them... in the bus would do... Lolz...
Today also marks the final day that I would be able to go online, because I have no internet access back in my homes... Sigh~~ I'm gonna miss Facebooking everyday~ =
Lalalalala... All good things come to an end... In my version, All good things need a break. This is the break that I'm taking... When I come back to Kuching, I'm ready for more goodiness~~ XD
I miss you Kuching people!!! Be sure to miss me as well yea~~ =)
When I come to Miri I'd definitely be chatting with you guys de... =)

Hopefully you guys have:
1) Fully charged battery
2) Completely functional phones (Adeline, go fix yours~~ HAHAHA)
3) Credit (Jin~~ HAHAHAHA)
4) Time and Space for me... =P
Gah~~ I miss Kuching... the people especially... Tata~~~
Maybe when I go Miri I'd be onlining in KFC or what?? Maybe we can chat then?? Hahaha... XD
Goodbye, Swinburne (for now), and goodbye, my best friends in Kuching~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment