Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bus Trip (17th January 2010)

2.40am… Currently in Bintulu… Wow… I’ve come a long, long way since the departure from Kuching. Hm…

Let’s talk about my process so far…

Left Swinburne at around 6.30pm to drop my pairs of shoes in my new room, and after that Jin brought me to the bus station. He ordered a small plate of small French fries, and before we can finish it, it’s already 7.30pm, and I have to get on to the bus already…

The people of the bus station do not waste time, you know?

The bus arrived at 7.30pm, and after the passengers finished placing their luggage in the trunk of the bus, the bus left at exactly 7.45pm.

And the bus has been driving and driving ever since…

Stopped at a small place for the passengers to buy something to eat and/or drink at around 11pm sharp… hahaha… and left at around 11.10pm I think…

I ordered a chicken egg burger for RM3, and also a packet of bee hoon for RM3.50 as my breakfast. And now I think it’s rolling between my foot on the floor of the bus… Dang……………

==

Hahaha…

Lolz… well, let me repeat again, it’s 2.47am now, and it’s about 7 more hours away from Miri…

I’m coming home, people…

No comments:

Post a Comment