Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bus Trip (Batu Niah) (17th January 2010)

Okay, so here’s my third update… LALALA~~~

Now I’m currently stopping in Batu Niah… Wah~ This place very the very long time didn’t come liao… If I remember clearly I DID come here before… hahaha… If not then… erm… it’s my first time loh, what else… hahahahahha

Time check~ It’s 8.23am now… I think the bus will leave at 8.30am… And I think, for the final time, that this is the final stop already… hahaha…

Something horrific happened just now as I was searching for the toilet… The thing is, I don’t even know where the toilet was, you see, and I got down from the bus and just started walking straight. I came to a dead end, which was a shopping market in front of me and a vacant & old market to my right. I walked to my right and there I saw there’s a toilet!

But as I approached, guess what? It’s locked. ==

And so I returned to the bus and saw one of the passengers of the bus at the left side of the bus… haha… Then I just walked the direction that he walked out (in the opposite direction I mean… coz he’s walking out, and I’m going in)

Then, blah~ just 10 short seconds later and the words “FEMALE” and “MALE” were clearly seen… ==

I walked along, and saw the sinks are outside and I thought, “Wah…”

Hahaha…

Then I went into the toilet loh… The ones for people to stand and pee are more in number than the ones that have a little more privacy… and… the ones where you can sit is LESS than the ones where you crouch and poop… Traditional people know this. Mwahahahhaa…

And so. I walked to the privacy rooms… (hahahahahha… how weird that sounds…) and checked the conditions. OMG! They’re so freaking dirty!!! ==

But, since I need to pee, I just quickly did my business (I remember my M’sian Studies lecturer, Mr. Misoi, who pronounces ‘business’ as ‘boosness’… XD) and left.

Being more or less hygienic, I walked to the sinks to wash my hands.

And check the picture out… the first one has a drown LARGE, HUGE moth in it… then the second one… sigh… yellowish water was continuously flowing out… ==



The third one was even worse… There’s a life cockroach in it!!! ALIVE!!! And so huge as well!!! Bigger than my thumb I think… =S



Bluek… And so I finally found one sink which was “clean” enough and I quickly washed my hands and went back to the bus~ hahaha…

Time check~ 8.32am… The bus still hasn’t moved an inch… lol…

Hm… where’s the freaking driver?! Come on lah, I wanna go home liao… ==

hahaha


new and old Biaramas Buses... hhehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment