Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1st February 2010

Hello, hello, hello…

Apparently, when I said I have nothing to talk about, I was mistakenly wrong, actually… =P

You see, I have things to talk about, and when I wanna talk about them, I’m lazy, and when I am not lazy enough to be typing, I have forgotten what it was that I have wanted to say… LOLZ~~ HAHAHA

Hm… these two weeks I have been waking up early, although slept quite late, but still okay lah… woke up at around 7am to 7.30am… and… normally, in Kuching, I’d wake up at around midday… wahahahaha…. XD

Hm… next… now what shall I talk about?? Gah… I’ve just watched the news for a few minutes and poof… everything in my head is gone… =S

Erm… wait ah… let me recall what I should be talking about… and yes, in case you haven’t noticed, I have a very poor memory… T___T

Hehe…

Blah… can’t seem to recall now, and so I’ll leave it first… if I remember in the future I’ll surely write it out again… ha-ha… =)

Lalalalala… really really bored lah… =\

I’ve wanted to do a lot of things, but I am not capable of doing them… =(

Well… I wanna do lots of stuff… but it’s either I don’t have the permission, or I know I’m not mentally or physically fit enough to do so… hmm… no need to ask me what those things are… they aren’t actually anything… just… maybe I’m too greedy, I presume… ha-ha… =P

Well… don’t really know what I should be doing already… I don’t have the mood to write my… oops, I mean, type my “Advocates of Devil”… =\

Lalallalaa… so bored so bored so bored… gah… it’s killing me… T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment