Tuesday, February 2, 2010

23rd January 2010

Okay. I’m really disappointed…

Today I was supposed to be able to go online in Imperial Mall, but gah… my wifi just won’t connect… ==

Sigh~~ really really disappointed loh… I hoped that I could at least go online and chat with my friends for at least a little while but luck wasn’t on my side today… =\

Sigh…

Oh yea, today I managed to “spy” around my friends’ results, and I’m happy to know that they’ve gotten good results… especially Jessie. Whoa, that girl… really really made me jealous… hahahaha

And here, I would like to wish Carlson the best, because his Physics didn’t make it… =|

Hopefully he can sit for the resit and therefore move on to his “second” semester…

And to Andy & Carlson, hopefully we can be classmates for EMB~~ =))

Hehehe…

Lalalala… nothing much to say… I have wanted to go online lahh… =(

Sigh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment