Tuesday, February 2, 2010

24th January 2010

Lalallaa… today I’m still as disappointed as last night coz I still didn’t get to go online. Grr… and the thing is, I only got to go online for ONE MINUTE!!! Yea, got connected to the internet for one minute before it strangely disconnects on itself and… grr… no more internet for me… T______________________T

Sigh… At first I thought I could at least go online in Parkson Megamall today, but my dad didn’t drive there and so the plan was kaschmisched… T__T

Sigh, sigh, sigh…

Oh yea, today dad brought the car to a carwash, and the first thing I had in my mind was FINAL DESTINATION~~ =))

Hehehehe… Then for one short moment Christina Aguilera’s “Car Wash” was being played in my head… hehehe… Took two or three pictures… Yea, I know I’m boring… and super duper bored as well, not to mention… ha-ha…

Today chatted with Jin and a little bit of Jessie & Adeline… ha-ha… via text messages lah, what else…

Oh yea, not to mention Pearl as well… hehehe… =P

And… today went to Boulevard… the arcade there!!! And guess what? On the glass pane outside the top floor’s arcade (not the floor under it one… that one got nothing special one… BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), was a very, very cool and awesome poster of Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion!!! It’s just a poster with red background, and high-quality portraits of the new characters in Tekken 6, Zafina, Bob, Leo, Miguel, Alisa & Lars… WOW!!! I WANT THAT POSTER!!! T___T

Hahaha….

With that poster outside, I’ve expected to see an authentic Tekken 6 arcade machine on the doorway, but… it was some boring games which I’ve forgotten about… and I don’t remember seeing Soul Calibur that much… =P

There, at the end of a small alleyway, were the arcade machines of Tekken~~~ =D

On the right, there are two Tekken 5 machines, then followed by one Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (where Lili debuts), one Tekken Tag Tournament, and on the left, two King of Fighters machines… the new ones I think… there says “Special Promotion: One token per game.”

Lol~~

Then, next to the King of Fighters arcade machines, guess what? YES!!! Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion arcade machine!!! There’s only one of it, and I’ve taken some pictures of it… kind of disappointing loh… the graphics look… so-so… not PS3 nor the original Tekken 6 arcade version… Looks too bright… and not real enough… the details aren’t that great… hehe… And… yea, I’m very specific when things like this (that I love) are involved… hehehe… other games I don’t even give a damn. Mwahahhaa… XD

There was a young guy using Bryan, and he was considered quite good… =)

He was winning one match against Paul, and eventually he won. He’s quite good… then came another challenger, a guy who used Kazuya… and HELL, HE SUCKS!!! ==

Grr… waste money nia… if wanna play noob like that better let me play lah~~ ==

Too bad I didn’t bring my wallet out… then can’t play one match… =\

Oh yea, one match is RM1, which is 2 tokens per game… WOW… so expensive!!! For those bad graphics again!!! =|

Hehehe… =P

Anyway, after that the Paul guy returns for a rematch, and then he won the Bryan guy… He managed to survive until Jin Kazama… but after he won the machine just suddenly stopped on its on… like the electricity was being cut off or something… LOL~~~

Hm… typed until there reminded me not to go and play because 1) it’s just wasting my money, 2) I can play the original one back home… =)

Hahahaha…. XD

Lalalala… really dunno what to do, type or say anymore… anticipating the match between me and Sir Ghazali… =)

And, according to Sir, guess what? There’s another teacher of mine, Sir Wan, he beat Sir Ghazali’s friend 55-05… CRAZY!!! 55 Wins over 5??? O.O

Crazy… Waseh… dunno if he’s really that geng or the opponent is just that noob… hehehehe… XD

Whatever it is, hopefully I’ll be able to challenge Sir Wan one day or another… hehehe… =P

Lalalala… I think that’s it lah… gotta go back to my Advocates of Devil liao… hahaha… Tata~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment