Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bus Trip (Updated) (17th January 2010)

About three things I was absolutely positively WRONG about. (HAHAHA I’m so copying Twilight!!!)

One, Just now when I mentioned that I was in Bintulu… actually I wasn’t… the woman with yellow hair was wrong… She told me that we were in Bintulu but in actual fact we were at Sibu that time when I typed the first… report? Hahahhaha…

Second, I have always thought that Sibu was in Sabah. O.O

Yea… Silly me… Whenever my friends told me that they came from Sibu, automatically Sabah would come into my mind. Yea, I know, I suck… ==

Third, just now, when I mentioned that my food could have been rolling between my feet, I was wrong again. Actually my food is still sitting quietly on my chair, beside me, in front of my big, green Boulevard bag… hahahaha…

Well, forgive me, people… the bus is just so freaking DARK!!! The streets aren’t lighted at all!!! Well, it would be if there are actually ANY street lights! Hahaha… XD

The bus… is so freaking damn freaking, freaking cold… Substitute freaking with your favorite “F” word… ;)

Even with my “thick” jacket on, I’m still shivering like a shaved polar bear… hahahaha… XD

Gosh…

Time check~ 5.57am right now as I’m typing… The bus to Miri will be departing at 6.30am, if I’m not mistaken… GAH~~~ XD

Well…. At least we can still rest a little bit… The bus driver is tired already, we all know that… =)

Let’s now talk about a little bit of trivias here… Just now, at around 22:30 hours, I told Jin that from the place that I was in, Miri was 646km away… far huh? I knew through the road sign which I was ever so smart to be able to discover… hahahahahhaha… XD

At around 02:53 hours, Miri was 394km away~ hahaha… Then, at around 3.13am, Miri is 366km away! LOLZ~

I don’t know… but maybe you guys can use this to discover what the bus’s travelling speed is? Hahaha…

Just now at around 3.40am like that the bus made another stop in a place called Selangau… Bought a Apple Sourz ice cream for RM1.20… It tastes good… =P

It’s a layer of sour-apple-flavored ice covering a core of jelly… It’s kinda nice… If possible, go have a try~ =)

Time check again…

It’s only 6.03am… I think I’ll go to rest again for awhile… It’s so freaking cold lah… =S

Ahahahahahha… XD

So, till the next update, this has been Joey the Only~ mwahahahahhahaa… XD

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Jin, Adeline, Jessie, Rocky, Elmer, Crystal, Alvin, Aaron, Andy, and many, many more~~ T__T

Hehehe… XD

Alright, alright, won’t cry, won’t cry… hahaha…

Oh yea, just now, in the bus, at the beginning of the trip… When thought of memories with you people, I nearly cried, but I managed to roll my tears back into my eyes (that’s the advantage of rolling your eyes at every single thing… HAHAHA)… T__T

Miss you guys a lot lah… T________T

Have to wait till March then baru can see you all leh.. sigh~~ =|

No comments:

Post a Comment