Tuesday, February 2, 2010

22nd January 2010

Oh. My. God.

Yea. I’ve gotten my results tonight. Woo… After months of struggle, FINALLY I got the freaking results… hehehe…

And I shall say that my results are of satisfactory, none of them being an “N”… =P

Woo! Now I should just focus on my EMB, and after that, DEGREE!!! =D

Yay~~ X)

Hehehe…

In case you wanna know my results, just ask me lah… hehe… But I thought I could’ve done better for my English though… Sigh~~


But, as long as I pass everything, I’ll be thankful already!! =)


Can’t wait to go to my degrees… =)

Oh yea, I’ve found out a funny fact… Despite being slower than my peers by failing one subject, I’ll still graduate earlier than them coz the course that I’d be taking is only 3 years while the course they’re taking would take 4 years… mwahahahhaa… XD

LOLZ!!! XD

Hehehehe… =P

No comments:

Post a Comment