Tuesday, February 2, 2010

31st January 2010

Today’s the final day of January of 2010! Wow. Time sure has flown past so quickly… It seemed like just yesterday that I was celebrating New Year with my gang back in Kuching. And today, it’s the final day already…

Tomorrow would be the first of February, obviously, and a few days ago I’ve done my header for February, and although I knew the chances of posting it is limited, still I did it coz it’s my ‘homework’ mah… hahaha… =P

February… the month where Chinese New Year falls in… and also the month of valentine… and coincidentally, Valentine’s Day and Chinese New Year 2010 fall on the same day! Wow… hahaha…

Like my years before this, I’m not celebrating Valentine’s Day, coz I have no date, obviously… Hm… I shall date my mum instead… mwahhahaa… XD

Chinese New Year… whoa… I wonder how my life will change in this new year?

Remembering on one CNY, it was the first day of CNY, and as every Chinese would’ve known, on the first day of New Year, my true love gave to me… Okay, okay… for real now… On the first day of New Year, the Chinese shouldn’t be eating any meat at all, and it’s so-called, in my book, the Vegetarian Day.

That particular year that I spoke of earlier, guess what? Due to my young age, I forgot that it was the first day of CNY, and I ate a piece of cuttlefish. And gah... since that day my luck was so kns that I regretted eating things that I shouldn’t have eaten… T____T

Gah… so young that time… =P

Hm… dear readers, by the time you read this, I think it’s wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over CNY already, but still I wanna warn you guys to stick to the rules of CNY, no matter where you are, and no matter what you are doing… Don’t think that no one is watching… gah… sound so religious… mwahahhahaa… XD

Hm… today, on the last day of January, I went for CNY clothes shopping in various places, but at the end of the day, I only bought a jacket that I have set my eyes on the night before today. Which is last night. Mwahhahaha… XD

And… OMG! That jacket is so BEAUTIFUL! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. If I’m not mistaken, mum was the one who brought it to me, and the jacket is just so freaking cool!!!

Actually, jackets are not in my scope when I browsed for new clothes, but clothes with hoodies instead. And ngam ngam the jacket I saw before the one I fell in love with was hooded, and woo, I was so happy~ I have always wanted to buy hooded-clothes, but they are mostly quite pricy… but, on the other hand, they look cool and… well, cool… ==

And guess what? The jacket that I first saw, have two zips! XD

So innovative~~ hahahaha… and when I wore it I looked… well, cool. =P

Hehehe… not trying to say that I’m cool lah, but the jacket made me look cool… hehehe… =P

And after browsing around in Imperial Mall’s Boulevard, I saw Dapper Jeans!!! I LOVE DAPPER JEANS! Before last night, I’ve looked through various brands of jeans, but after everything I’ve seen, Dapper Jeans are still the one that made me go, “hm, this is the one…”

The jeans that I’m currently wearing is also from Dapper, and the quality is good. But most of all, I bought it coz I love the color. It’s of a blue that I like… and, to let you guys know, blue isn’t one of the colors that I favor… =P

And so, I bought another pair of Dapper jeans… my first pair was bought during last year’s CNY, and this CNY I got a new pair~~ Yay~ Hopefully I can get a pair of new Dapper jeans every CNY… hahaha… XD

And the thing is, when I was about to try for my jeans, I went back to the jacket and brought it with my jeans together with other jackets of the same brand (Rock) to the fitting room.

Ooh, speaking of the name of the brand, I’ve only realized that the brand’s name is so close to Rocky’s name… HAHAHA… XD

So, I put on the jeans and it fitted exactly like my current pair of jeans… well, the same size what… I think it’s the same pattern, same cutting, same exact pair like the one I bought last year… =P

Then I wore the jackets over me, and one looked horrific, coz it was XL and I’m only an M or S… =S

Then my mum told me that she saw one that looked like the one I saw for the first time, and told me that she would go and get it for me. And in the meantime, I tried on the other jackets that I have brought into the fitting room. Hahahaha… XD

There was one that looked cool… it was also blue in color… =S

But. When my mum brought me the black (but the salesgirl said it’s green… =S) jacket… I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!!!

It has two zips as well, and guess what? It has two hoods as well!! HAHAHHAHA!!! I love hoodies~~ XD

I took pictures of some of the jackets that I tried on… didn’t take the one that I said was horrific coz I haven’t thought of taking pictures then… =P

Wee~

The price tag of the jacket that I fell in love with was RM89.90. Which is so GD expensive… and so my mum told me to wait first… then she bought the pair of jeans only for me… =)

Today, went to Parkson Megamall to do shopping~~ the weather wasn’t that nice when we arrived at Parkson there, as it was starting to drizzle… my dad parked the car in the basement car park, and from where I saw it, there was a sign saying at the machine where you get your ticket, “Vacancy: 3”

And I was like, whoa… 3? O.O

*starts singing Britney’s “3”…*

Okay, not really, coz I’m listening to the latest song by Leona Lewis, “I Got You”… hehe

Okay, okay, back to topic… hahahhahaha… XD

After parking the car, my parents and I went to the lift and waited… wow… there were two lifts, but it took 3 or 5 minutes for the lift to finally come down to the basement… ==

Ha-ha… well, after that, I went to Parkson (and nowhere else… coz my mum said we only got one hour to do shopping… coz the basement car park is RM1 per hour I think…) and began looking for hoodies… but to no avail… saw one Bontton jacket, which was thick as hell, and costly as hell as well… O.O

Looks okay-okay only, but it’s really thick… very nice to use in Swinburne… ha-ha

Then went browsing around again for my dearest hoodie jackets… but couldn’t find any… T__________T

And, there isn’t any “Rock” sections at all… just the regular “Diesel”, “Dapper”, “Cheetah”, “Chargers”, “Jeep”, “Snails Original” and so on… =\

Then, just before we leave, my mum brought me around to look for formal clothes, coz the formal clothes are at the entrance/exit part of Parkson, and the casual clothes are in the core of the floor. Btw, I went down a floor to look for the clothes that I was looking for.

And… I saw a very cool jacket, hooded, on a model. It wasn’t dual-zipped, but there were two layers of enclosure… okay, I don’t know what I’m talking about, but I got take pictures as well… hehe

First there’s a zip like any normal jacket, and after you zip the jacket, you can button them as well! Yea, that’s what I’m talking about… hahaha… XD

It’s cool, but it only has one hood… it’s cool… I like it, and for a moment I hesitated between this jacket and the one I fell in love with last night… and the price tag is about half of the one I saw last night…

And, after my mum kept on rushing me, I decided not to buy the jacket that I saw today. Gah… why is it so hard for me to describe things? ==

Then, we went to the Boulevard in… well, the original Boulevard. The Boulevard that I went to last night was the branch. Hehe. I’m saying this to my Kuching friends who might not have any idea how many Boulevards there are in Miri… hahaha… XD

Well, then, in Boulevard, I played a couple of rounds of Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion, the arcade at the uppermost floor, and gah, the analog stick is just so unfamiliar to me… and that’s why I lost to the guy who sat next to me, who used Marshall Law. I used Lili, of course, and due to the analog stick, I couldn’t perform the combos that I was so familiar with… ha-ha.

But whatever lah, at least I got to Stage 2, and got win Marshall Law once… he challenged me again and then I lost… ha-ha.

Then walked around the shopping mall until my mum finally bought me the jacket that I fell in love with last night. It was of a different color, not the Black/Green one, but a blue one. Right. Another blue in my closet… lolz~~ hahahhaa

XD

Anyway… walked a lot… like literally a lot… my feet couldn’t take the pressure (I don’t even walk that much in Kuching… hahaha… coz I’m mostly sitting in cars… hahaha) and by the time I went back home I just collapsed at my bed and zzz-ed… hahaha…

I love shopping with mum~ She’s the only one who knows what I wanted… =)

And coz she’s the only one who’ll pay for my clothes. Ha-ha… thanks, mum~~ =D

Love you~~ XD

Hahaha…

Oh yea. Speaking of friends, today Crystal gave me a call when I was eating my Claypot Mee, and hahaha… I couldn’t really hear her at the end of the call, and I missed talking to her but I was eating, and so couldn’t speak much… hahaha

XD

Wah… a short story already 5 pages arh…??? I guess the blog will be so overcrowded with my updates already… HAHHAA… Anyways, time to go liao~~ My mum wants me to massage her back… mwahahhaa… XD

Tata people~ And goodbye January~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment