Tuesday, February 2, 2010

29th January 2010

Sorry for a short hiatus… not that you guys know… hehehe… coz when I update my blog I’m updating all in one go. Hehe…

Feels weird for not typing in days. Teehee…

So, enough of the craps… let’s get to something worth talking about today.

WOOHOO!!! XD

Yea, I’m happy today~~ =)

Why? Coz I went to my ex-teacher in PJN, Sir Ghazali, to play Tekken 6~~ =)

I have been wanting to play the game with him since when I was in Kuching, and finally, when I came back, I have the chance to~~ =D

We were supposed to be playing last week, but due to some problems, we can only play today…

Wah~ So much fun!!! =PP

Sir brought me to his friend’s house, just nearby (like, literally very near as according to Sir) to Sir Wan’s house. Hehe…

By the time Sir drove me there (at around 2.30pm I think…), Sir and his friends are already playing. Sir Wan was there as well, and Sir told me that Sir Wan is a pro. And yea, that is so true… =P

I played a few matches, and got win a little bit (really just a little) and lost the rest… although I have lost the match, but at least I won some rounds… ;)

Hehehehehehe… =P

Sir said that my playing style is considered okay for someone who only plays with himself, meaning, no one to play with me, and my Lili’s juggles are good. Wow… so proud eh… hehehehehe… =P

Saw Sir and his friends (Sir Wan included) play… wow… they’re so good at it!! And Sir, who rarely practices his Tekken, can defeat his friends, who are regular & good players! That proves that technique is more important than regular plays… like me, I play a lot, but still when it comes to duels, I’ve lost…

And although I’ve lost, at least I’ve learnt something new… that is, throw my opponents more!!! And learn & master how to parry opponents’ throws. And also, I need to predict how my opponents fight… the reason I lost is coz I was a little bit too rushy, meaning that I was focusing too much on offense, and have neglected my defenses… before I played, I was also worried about my defense, coz I don’t block regularly… teehee… =P

Hm… another reason I lost some of the matches was because I wasn’t used to the 2P position… meaning, the right side of the screen… coz most of the time I’m playing as the 1st player, AKA Player One, and so when I play as Player Two, I struggled a bit… gah~~ hahahahaha

XD

Wow… today is really a fun and enjoyable day!! Hopefully I can play like this more often sooner or later… hehee… =)

No comments:

Post a Comment