Tuesday, February 2, 2010

19th January 2010

I woke up super early today… and by early I mean 7am. Whoa! Hahaha…

After waking up, I played a little bit of Tekken 6, and then by 9am, I got ready to go to SMSA, the school that my friends from PJN and Chung Hua Middle School are currently in. haha.

Told syaza that I would be going at 9am, but I arrived at the school nearly half an hour later… hahahahhaha… sorry wei~~ XD

Gah, I miss my friends…

Met with Syaza, Katie and Rifhan at the entrance-entrance there… not the gate entrance but the entrance; entrance. ==

Hahahhaa… then they brought me to the “round, circle tables” (Celine, 2010) hahaha…
Yup. I miss Swinburne… ==

Hahahahaha
So, we chatted at the table for awhile until their break starts. We were joined by Ratu, Apin, Adek and Nish. Wah~ These four people! Long time no see la~ XD

Hahahahaha…
The four of them asked me if I wanna go see Bazilah, and I agreed… walked to the canteen (not the cafeteria… hahaha) and saw a lot, and I mean A LOT of old faces that I haven’t been seeing in SO LONG!! HAHAHA… oh yea, by “old faces” I don’t mean they’re old, yea? Hahaha… XD

Talked with bazilah, mia & ikhwan for awhile… could sense a little bit of awkwardness when we don’t know what to say… haha… =P

Then Aez joined in. =) followed by Aishah… haha…

Syaza brought Aisyah (yea, one is Aisyah, one is Aishah. Hahahha), zarith and celine to the canteen as well. And after a short while, we went back to the round tables and poof, their break was already over (only 20 minutes… so short… unlike us, who have… hours~~ Mwahahahaha)

Some of them went to their respective classes while Celine, nabila, shakri & Gyah, who were having their PS (reminds me of PMS straightaway… don’t know why… and Katy Perry’s “Hot N Cold” kept playing… hahahahhaa), stayed at the round tables and I did their Advanced Mathematics questions… differentiation~~ hahaha…

Could do some questions while some are quite confusing… stucked for awhile… and they told me to skip… T___T

Sigh~~

Ahhaha…

Stayed in school until Celine they all went for their classes… met with Saliha who guided me to the administration office to make a phone call… hahaha… but it wasn’t available and so she brought me to the library after the guy inside the office told me to go to the library…

And. The library is so small compared with ours~~ hahaha… although it’s two-storied but still… hehehe

=P

Went back after the call, and took my shower, and played~~

No comments:

Post a Comment