Tuesday, March 2, 2010

An Extravagant Gift...

Lili : I've done a little research on you. How did you get yourself into such a predicament?

Lars : I'll tell you if I live long enough to remember...

Lili : Well, I'd love to stick around and help, but they need me back home... I never did get to face Asuka Kazama... c'est la vie~

Lars : Sounds like you've got some trouble of your own... So, are you sure we can keep that?

Lili : Somebody gave it to me, but I can't stand that thing... Oh, it's hideous... So, now I'm giving it to you!

Lars : Well, I'm sure whoever picked it out won't mind... It's going to a good cause.

Lili : Well, time to go. Make sure you finish Jin Kazama... or else, I'll kill you...

Lars : Jin Kazama, huh? I'll try not to let you down... *to Alisa* C'mon...

Alisa : All right.



Above is a conversation between Lili and Lars in Scenario Campaign of Tekken 6. Oh, I love Lili!!! =D

hehehe... Enjoy this video~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment