Monday, March 22, 2010

Lalalaz...

I'm so freaking tired...

I don't know why... Maybe it's coz I have woken up super early today (compared with my normal times...) at 7.00am. Took me about 30 minutes to get ready for my first day in Swinburne, third semester...

Reached Swinburne just ten short minutes before eight, and saw Rocky & Duckie in the Open Lab where I checked my timetable. (coz I donno where my class is...) Didn't interact with them coz I had my earpiece on. I'm super lazy to get them on and off everytime someone speaks to me. ==

And... about 8.20am, Carlson sent me a text asking me to accompany him to his class. Gosh, I felt like his parent when I did so... hehehe... =P

And, because of him, I'm two minutes late for my class. Right. And the look of my lecturer's face wasn't really that pleasant... O.o

Today we recapped a little bit what "Differentiation" is... And... I speak a lot in class... Both to Andy, my friend who sits next to me in class, and when the lecturer asks questions. The other students must think I'm some sort of annoying SOAB but like I care. =P

After class, I went to Manna Zone, coz Carlson asked me to. I arrived a few minutes before him, and saw Amy. We turned around and saw Jude & Carl coming out of G Block lobby, and so we waited them to come over and have a seat.

We saw Daniel & Chloe sitting in one of the tables there. We placed our belongings around and they went to order their food. Since I'm waiting for Jin, Adeline, Jessie and the others to finish their class at 12.30pm, I chose not to eat first although my tummy was grumbling then... But, after drinking the Iced Lemon Tea that I had brought into class today, I wasn't that hungry anymore...

I sat there, at the table, listening to them talking. Wilson & Ivanna stopped by after Chloe called Wilson, and they talked for awhile until Wilson had to attend class. Jin, Jessie, Adeline, Alvin, Boon Han & Ambrose arrived at Manna Zone at around 12 something, but there wasn't anymore space left for them because Jude, Daniel, Chloe & Ivanna were still sitting around. But after Adeline & Jessie had ordered their food, Jude they all finally left the table and we sat down in the same table... All the seven of us.

Adeline and Jessie's food came first, and they finished first as well, automatically. About 10 or 20 minutes later, we wondered what happened to our food because it hasn't arrived. Alvin & Boon Han went to ask the tauke, and we were informed that someone else has eaten our share by pretending to be us. (It's a really messed up situation in Manna Zone... There are students everywhere since the Cafeteria is closed down)

Finally, our food came. Jin & I kept shoving the bowl to each other, asking each other to eat first. LOLZ! Finally, I gave in and began eating my Chicken Mushroom Noodle... It was... too oily. ==

Jin's share is so dry... And Alvin's is so wet... == Wth?? XD

Not too long before our food had arrived, Crystal came and joined us for lunch. After our food came, Crystal's food still hasn't arrived... ==

It was already closing to 1pm... Jin and the others had wanted to go to the library first to do their stuff. And so it was left with me and Crystal. Coz I can't just leave her there alone in Manna Zone, right? Since I was the one who had asked her to come join us. lolz...

After Crystal had finished her laksa, she said she wanted to follow me to the library despite her class going to start really soon (like, in 10 minutes). On the way to the library, we saw Mey Sien and she brought Crystal away to the Lecture Theatre, the place the Degree in Multimedia/Design students would have their lecture in that time...

I went to the library then, and sat down beside Adeline at the table. I took out my EMB exercise that I hadn't finish since morning, and finished it after referring back to my notes. Got a little bored, coz they were still doing their work while I'm done.

And so I played my PSP until it was their turn to have their lecture in the Lecture Theatre. I was about to go to the Open Lab when I saw Natalie, Crystal, Norman, Mey Sien & Ivy at the corridor. Mey Sien & Ivy said they wanted to go print something and wouldn't come back to Swinburne anymore, and so I didn't follow them.

Finally, Crystal, Natalie, Norman and I went to the library. Again.

I wanted to play Pet Society, but something happened, and I became moodless. Tried editing some songs and I did manage to edit a bit, but there was some part which I wasn't really satisfied with, and so I wanted to ask Christine's opinion, but she was already back home and so I couldn't ask her loh...

Then... After everyone has left, I came to the Open Lab, which is where I am right now...

Gosh... I'm so sleepy... T__________T

hahaha...

Tomorrow I'll be having class again at 8.30am... Walao~~

And then, I heard Jin saying we'll play badminton again this upcoming Friday~~ Wee!! I'm so happy!!! I wanna workout!!! =D

Lalalalala...

That's it for now lah.. so tired... so bored as well...

*I miss you*

No comments:

Post a Comment