Monday, March 22, 2010

You, yourself and I

There's one thing that I believe wholeheartedly in. And that is...

No one in this world knows you better than you yourself.

Do you agree??

You're the first person to know that you'll be angry, and you're the only one who truly understands why you did something. You're the only one you could talk to when all your friends are nowhere to be found. You're the only one who'll never betray your own trust.

And so. It's very important to be the bestest of the bestest friends with yourself... Because, at the end of it all, when something bad happens, if no one else understands you, you still have yourself to talk to.

And it's not a crazy thing talking to yourself (although it appears to be)... It just means that you're communicating with yourself and that's something people don't normally do... They don't get why they're angry and they have no one to talk to when they're sad and when they're all alone.

I can say proudly that I'm good friends with myself and that I know myself very well... But, being a human, I still don't understand why I did something... Like... being emo all of a sudden for no apparent reason... ==

I'm still finding the answer. I hope you guys can get yours too someday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment