Monday, March 29, 2010

A really bad dream + trauma...

I've had two dreams that I can still remember (but not that much...) last night...

Let's talk about the first one first... It's an incomplete dream where I woke up suddenly from it...

It was a... grand type of dream... I've totally forgotten everything about it, but I remember dreaming about Adeline in a party (those high class, high class one...) and she was wearing her normal clothes and I asked her "Eh, you haven't change meh?"

Then she said, "Aiya, let you see lah..."

And then she turned 360 degrees and poof~ Her hair was pinned up in a glamorous style and she was wearing a beautiful black gown with really, really exaggerated huge... er... how do you call it?? You know, the part of the dress just beneath the waist? Yea, that part... It was really huge, and she was happy and pretty wearing that.

The gown was completely black in color, and there were thin, golden straps going around the neck, and she was wearing matching black gloves.

And then, suddenly, people began to notice Adeline. All those designers began to approach her and one man (who speaks like Miss Jay of America's Next Top Model) held the dress and said, "Oh, my! This is such a pretty dress! And the quality of the silk! It's unbelievable!"

And then, I woke up. It was 4.18am. ==

I told myself, "Aiya, two more hours or so and you'll have to wake up again... Go back to sleep lah..."

And... then comes my next dream. A bad one. A nightmare. =(

Two years ago, my house in Miri was broke into, and since then I have had a great trauma when it comes to my belongings being taken away from me. That time, nothing in my house was taken away (except for some of my belongings, together with something else... all the "expensive" stuff is still there)

In my dream... I was back in my Miri house together with my family. Mum was opening the door when I noticed something strange. I told them the air-conditioner isn't on (although it never is) and when looked, the alarm didn't go off. But I just had this bad feeling that something is wrong.

And so I dashed to the back of my house to discover that the window was open. And then I knew it was too late already. I opened the back door and from the front door, the sofa, the coffee table, the television and everything valuable is gone...

Even my dad's car model collection, the Ferraris and whatever car he has; they're gone... But... the strange thing is, the whole thing looks... too clean.

Meaning, there aren't any... how to say... you know, when you break into a person's house you need to like, search here and there for valuable things, right? But in my dream, it's all tidy and not messy at all.

It's like someone who knows the house inside out has done it.

When I thought of this part (in my dream), I was so afraid that I woke up. It was 7.45am. And I have a class at 8.30am. Right...

I brushed my teeth heavy-heartedly and walked to school while texting Jin about my dream. He told me that dreams are related to what we had, are, and will be going through. Some dreams are made because of what we've done in our previous lives...

Being a Buddhist, I know it's reasonable, but somehow, in my point of view, dreams are so that I will wake up from them...

Meaning, I always sleep. And dreams appear in my sleep so that I will wake up on time. That's what I think lah... Bcz I always wake up from my dreams. HAHAHA... XD

Sigh~ Whatever lah... I hope my house is safe and sound... No more thieves, please... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment