Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SDC's performance~

Today I went to SDC (Swinburne Dance Club)'s practice for their upcoming performance in the MPH on 1st April, 2010.

I'm not a performer for that show, but I still went to help out as a member of the team. It's the only time in my life in a Swinburne club that I know I'm worth doing something. ;)

I love SDC!!! =D

Alright. So here's what happened today.

Evan taught Jessie, Sin Chai, Zhe Yii, Clement & Melissa another 16 beats of routine. Adeline was late because she had to attend her former school, SMK Jalan Arang's Sports Day. She arrived at around 3.20pm with two packets of food which would be my dinner tonight. hahahaha... Thanks, Adel~ =)

After Adeline arrived, Evan spent about 5 minutes teaching Adeline the routine. And they got serious.

I've seen a lot of improvements coming out of all of the dancers, and I dare say they've put in a lot of effort and energy into it...

I hope their performance will soar up the sky~ =)

Go Dance Club!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment